• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,645 posts in this topic

j65.jpg

Undisclosed Superman appearance????

Seeing you post anything other than a Superman/boy related book is like seeing Mutantkeys post anything other than a 9.8 X-Men. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

j65.jpg

Undisclosed Superman appearance????

Seeing you post anything other than a Superman/boy related book is like seeing Mutantkeys post anything other than a 9.8 X-Men. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

grin.gif

I just love that cover.

Here is a nice 10 cent Green Lantern that I snagged last weekend at the Boston Show:

1795076-GreenLantern7.jpg

Just got off the phone with CGC and this book graded out at a 9.2 Universal with CR-OW pages. The page quality is not as nice as I had hoped for, but I will take it for a hard to find in high grade 10 center!

A big thanks to Ted at Superworld for digging up such a nice copy 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just got off the phone with CGC and this book graded out at a 9.2 Universal with CR-OW pages. The page quality is not as nice as I had hoped for, but I will take it for a hard to find in high grade 10 center!

A big thanks to Ted at Superworld for digging up such a nice copy 893applaud-thumb.gif

Congrats! That is an incredibly tough book to find in HG. 893applaud-thumb.gif

One of my favorite grey tone covers.

Ken

talesunexp43.jpg

Ay Carumba ! cloud9.gif That is very nice thumbsup2.gif

Would fit nicely in my Tales of the Unexpected run grin.gif

Ay Carumba is right! 893whatthe.gif

Beautiful copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ken

talesunexp43.jpg

I agree. Send me your run and I'll put this one with it. laugh.gif

Ken

Ken

talesunexp43.jpg

I agree. Send me your run and I'll put this one with it. laugh.gif

Ken

One of the nicest greytones... Mmmmmmm.

While most of the classic greytones are found over in the war titles, Unexpected had a few really, really nice ones.... and they impossible in higher grade. Well done on that copy!

Shep

Here is a nice 10 cent Green Lantern that I snagged last weekend at the Boston Show:

its not for sale is it?

I bought this book from a collector who was selling off some of his collection at the Dallas ComicCon yesterday. I am thinking about submitting this one since there are only 10 copies graded:

684517203_ad6fca2be1_o.jpg

What do you guys think? Worth getting slabbed?

its not for sale is it?

It might be..............for the right price! gossip.gif

I can't answer the slabbing question but I do like these Curt Swan Batman covers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I bought this book from a collector who was selling off some of his collection at the Dallas ComicCon yesterday. I am thinking about submitting this one since there are only 10 copies graded:

684517203_ad6fca2be1_o.jpg

What do you guys think? Worth getting slabbed?

At first I was going to say don't bother as it is not at least a 9.0, but I just checked the census and the top graded copy is only 8.5, followed by 2 copies at 7.0. It might be worth rolling to dice to see how high it grades - is there any damage on the back cover?