• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow, it's already June...why isn't there a thread on the new overstreet?

55 posts in this topic

Always interested in any news on the new overstreet and usually we've got a thread going that has at least a few dozen posts already. It's already June and I'm wondering...why aren't we talking about it?

Always interested in any news on the new overstreet and usually we've got a thread going that has at least a few dozen posts already. It's already June and I'm wondering...why aren't we talking about it?

I'm writing a review, but first I have to finish a piece for Buggy Whip Manufacturers Monthly.

why aren't we talking about it?

[font:Book Antiqua]Because GPA made it Obsolete ?[/font]

(shrug)

So there are no more books left raw?

They've all now been slabbed? :o

Who knew...

I thought I had a raw one left in the box, but nope, somebody went and slabbed it when I wasn't looking. :D

Because the release date is July 8.

why aren't we talking about it?

[font:Book Antiqua]Because GPA made it Obsolete ?[/font]

(shrug)

So there are no more books left raw?

They've all now been slabbed? :o

Who knew...

[font:Book Antiqua]Of course not

you can still find the Best Quality Raw comics @ EUROPE'S BIGGEST AND BEST BACK ISSUE OUTLET!!!

meh

[/font]

Don't you want to know where Vincent vacationed this year?

No need. When you're in the mega buyers club, he sends you a personal text message updating you on his travels IN REAL TIME*

*cost of international text messages is factored into your next purchase.