• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Disciples - Black Mask

54 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, that reminds me. The 2 shops that I normally stop at if I don't have time for more on Wednesday's had zero copies. One didn't order, and the other ordered 2 for subs. This shop orders 10-20 copies of common image book #1's regardless of creator. Honestly I would rather the regular book be heavily ordered since I am stocking up a few of the variant, but it doesn't seem like that happened here. (at least these 2 shops)

Just got back from my LCS

While there they got 2 calls looking for this book and the owner calling to pull what's left off the shelf, if any.

I got one :shy:

My 1st 2 regular shops I always hit up when they open didn't order any copies, and they're both good for getting at least 1 or 2 copies of everything obscure. Picked up 2 at an out of the way spot later in the afternoon. Into the longbox they go

Black Mask has been rolling...

I'd describe their books as visual media pitches.

They have some great stuff coming up:

YOUNG TERRORISTS #1 (MR)

BLACK MASK COMICS

(W) Matt Pizzolo (A) Amancay Nahuelpan (CA) Amancay Nahuelpan, Matt Pizzolo

What if "The Smoking Man" from The X-Files were a real person, and his daughter found out what he did for a living? The daughter of an assassinated globalist kingpin breaks out of an internment camp and leads her fellow escaped prisoners in a battle against an elitist conspiracy of shadow governments, megabanks, and military juntas in this edgy and subversive sci-fi thriller. Incendiary writer Matt Pizzolo and striking newcomer Amancay Nahuelpan unleash this tour-de-force that fearlessly assaults politics-as-usual. Young Terrorists continues the legacy of DMZ and The Invisibles as it manically rips the scab off life under the new world order and revels in the pus underneath.

uHkijKo.jpg

In most cases with this company, it's a cover stock issue...

I'm having a tough time servicing the "I'm entitled to a 9.8 on every purchase crowd" through the mail.

I'm keeping most for in shop sales...

They use a thin almost card stock that has a ton of ticks, production marks.

I've spoken to them about it, hopefully they upgrade.