• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news!

73 posts in this topic

I won the lottery and now have $1 million dollars (after I paid my taxes) to spend and I have chosen the cornerstone and pinacle of all investment portfolios: comic books.

So my fellow boardies, what should I buy?

Should I go all in on 2-3 titles like Action 1 and Detective 27...?

Or buy a high-grade run like Amazing Fantasy 15 through ASM 700?

Perhaps speculate on every movie or TV book in high-grade?

Or even try to buy every copy of a random book only to destroy all but a few copies and thus sky-rocketing the value due to rarity (Woodgod anyone)?

Maybe I will just go on a Vegas bender.... :insane:

Most of my collection is made up of potential future key issues that they will probably, almost maybe, but pretty definitely might make a movie about. I would be happy to sell it to you for an even million as I anticipate the market for these will someday possibly in the near to maybe far future skyrocket.

The books you mentioned are way overrated. Give me a sweet mid-grade copy of X-Force 3 over those books any day.

You could give some to this poor soul and I would be more than happy to add some to my collection lol

Modern comics are your best choice.

Agree !! Put $500,000 in starwars variants

lol That would really drive 1950's war comics crazy. :roflmao:

DO IT!