• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news!

73 posts in this topic

Just trying to give the guy some advice.. (shrug)

Dude! That's freaking awesome! Go have fun, but be smart about it. Meet some chicks, but be smart not to meet a gold digger.. Have fun man :headbang:

:roflmao:

Advice away brother,advice away.

Yes sir, When having that kind of money you can have whatever girls you want. About 95% will be for the money.. That 5% (if that's what he's looking for) can be wife material.. But hey, I know for a fact when I'm a millionaire, I'm never getting married, I'll be partying too much! Girls, booze, drugs?, and a lot of headaches.. :insane:

Just trying to give the guy some advice.. (shrug)

Dude! That's freaking awesome! Go have fun, but be smart about it. Meet some chicks, but be smart not to meet a gold digger.. Have fun man :headbang:

:roflmao:

Advice away brother,advice away.

Yes sir, When having that kind of money you can have whatever girls you want. About 95% will be for the money.. That 5% (if that's what he's looking for) can be wife material.. But hey, I know for a fact when I'm a millionaire, I'm never getting married, I'll be partying.

HAHA... it is 1 million dollars not 100 million. 1 million can be pissed away in a good afternoon if done correctly. A 1 millionare is fortunate but hardly someone who can retire... They don't even capture who the millionaires are anymore since the world works in billions.

That said, be smart about it, diversify... don't sink it all in books.

Congrats! I wouldn't invest in comics at all, those would be purchased with the hookers&blow portion of the winnings, and skip the hookers and blow.

This is brilliant advice. Invest and buy some with the accrued interest... Books that is.

Agreed, I was talking about like having more than Millions available..

Yes sir, When having that kind of money you can have whatever girls you want. About 95% will be for the money.. That 5% (if that's what he's looking for) can be wife material.. But hey, I know for a fact when I'm a millionaire, I'm never getting married, I'll be partying.

HAHA... it is 1 million dollars not 100 million. 1 million can be pissed away in a good afternoon if done correctly. A 1 millionare is fortunate but hardly someone who can retire... They don't even capture who the millionaires are anymore since the world works in billions.

That said, be smart about it, diversify... don't sink it all in books.

Howard the Duck!!!

He was in a movie for a minute or something. Plus he's an anthropomorphic duck! Nuff said.

P.S. - if you did in fact win a million dollars, congrats and I'm jealous, I want a million dollars. Give me a million dollars. :taptaptap: