• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES LOWERED: Selling a Few Mega Moderns - NM 98, Batman Harley Quinn 1, SSM 231 Variant...

15 posts in this topic

Hello all, listing a few books for sale for a friend of mine. Terms are pretty straightforward. Will not sell to anyone listed (HOS, Probies, etc). As these aren't my books, prices are firm, offers are welcome, but may have a longer delay in acceptance.

First :takeit: takes the book. Sales made be made via PM or public, public :takeit: will always prevail over PM :takeit:. Shipping will be exact and invoice will be made if multiple books are purchased.

I will be listing more moderns and copper and silver as well, depending on what else my friend wants to sell.

No time payments available at this time. Payment to be made via paypal, personal or cashiers check. Books will ship when payment clears.

Now that's out of the way, enjoy the books!

Best - Trent

New Mutants 98 - first Deadpool.

9.6/9.8 One minor spine tick in pricing box. As it's in the white area, book can be improved. Original owner book that hasn't been pressed. Price: $800. $700

NM%2098_zps3ihmd0k9.jpg

NM%2098%20back_zpsnyfiu4ao.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man 231 Cassette Variant. DOES NOT INCLUDE CASSETTE.

One of, if not the, hardest 90's Spidey's to find. Minor edge wear, consistent with most copies (remember, this was polybagged with a cassette). 9.4/9.6. Asking $140. $120

SSM%20231%20Variant%20Front%202_zpsrxnwirfr.jpg

SSM%20231%20Variant%20Back%203_zps0fqvgpfg.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man 231 Cassette Variant. DOES NOT INCLUDE CASSETTE.

One of, if not the, hardest 90's Spidey's to find. Minor edge wear, consistent with most copies (remember, this was polybagged with a cassette). 9.4/9.6. Asking $140.

SSM%20231%20Variant%20Front%202_zpsrxnwirfr.jpg

SSM%20231%20Variant%20Back%203_zps0fqvgpfg.jpg

Wow! How much does this go for polybagged with the cassette??

9.6/9.8 One minor spine tick in pricing box. As it's in the white area, book can be improved. Original owner book that hasn't been pressed. Price: $800.

NM%2098_zps3ihmd0k9.jpg

Curious, if I was to buy this, do I get a partial refund if it grades lower than 9.8 or thats the OO premium?

9.6/9.8 One minor spine tick in pricing box. As it's in the white area, book can be improved. Original owner book that hasn't been pressed. Price: $800.

NM%2098_zps3ihmd0k9.jpg

Curious, if I was to buy this, do I get a partial refund if it grades lower than 9.8 or thats the OO premium?

Can't guarantee the CGC grade. I have this as a 9.6/9.8. If this doesn't sell may go back to owner's collection. May go to CGC, who knows? It's a great copy I'm very confident calling a 9.6/9.8. :-)

NM%2098_zps3ihmd0k9.jpg

Can't guarantee the CGC grade. I have this as a 9.6/9.8. If this doesn't sell may go back to owner's collection. May go to CGC, who knows? It's a great copy I'm very confident calling a 9.6/9.8. :-)

GLWTS