• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2016!!!!! JUNE 17-19

305 posts in this topic

OK everybody, I doing some last minute pricing. I hope y'all come see your boy this weekend at Booth #1622, near the center facing artist alley. I'll have lots of good books priced to move and I'll be adding new stuff on Saturday. I may even have something that'll make you smack the taste out your Momma's mouth and she wouldn't blame you one bit! :D

IMG_0420_zpsn5o3a8uv.jpg

Def gonna hit you up again this year. You were super cool to me last year and had great prices on stuff i wanted. looking forward to seeing you!

Yep, it was great meeting you last year. Looking forward to catching up!

South Carolina getting closer. Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight!

so what the heck is it with you folks and the Cheese cake factory???

I always see it packed and the only thing I like out of that place is well cheese cake...

I guess I'm just an anti-chain food snob.

:insane:

I always see it packed and the only thing I like out of that place is well cheese cake...

Huge portions and a huge menu definitely help. Upscale vibe with reasonable prices also have me going back when I can.

Huge portions and a huge menu definitely help. Upscale vibe with reasonable prices also have me going back when I can.

It's all good. It's not like I'm throwing rocks.

The places around here have a 150 seating capacity and people still wait in long lines for a table.

I've ate with people there that hated their meal and the next time they were in town they'd be right back in the place...

For awhile there I was thinking they were sneaking HG crack in the entrees!

;)

We have two in Cleveland and they both are always packed. Took my now wife on our first date there - always a great meal and those cheesecakes are my favorites. But now that I'm on a diet no cheesecake for me:(

The places around here have a 150 seating capacity and people still wait in long lines for a table.

I've ate with people there that hated their meal and the next time they were in town they'd be right back in the place...

;)

It's the power of branding and consistency. I've never been but I hear good things.

Guess which Olive Garden is the highest grossing store in that chain.

Yep - Times Square, NYC

;)

It's the power of branding and consistency. I've never been but I hear good things.

Guess which Olive Garden is the highest grossing store in that chain.

Yep - Times Square, NYC

THIS.

my wife was always talking about cheesecake factory. So we go and it was surprisingly underwhelming.

You might not be AFTER she finishes! :lol:

Actually I'm proud of her. She's been squirreling away money from teaching fitness classes at the gym over the past 10 months, so she's spending HER money (she brought more play money to Charlotte than I did lol). I might have to ask her for some cash this weekend lol.