• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7

175 posts in this topic

I just hope to rank high enough to pick a prize.

I received one last year but I am pretty sure I will just be providing a prize this year. :frustrated:

Still having a blast though!

I agree I look forward to the grading contests and enjoy adding a prize.

Wow, I think the stark reality of being formally eliminated from the competition has really quieted down the masses.

Is anyone not in the Top 10 still playing?

Thanks for reminding me! The dreaded MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED LINE WILL APPEAR TONIGHT ON THE LEADER BOARD.... :eek:

STAY ABOVE IT! :ohnoez:

Nice! Hopefully a bunch of people will stop guessing and I can move up a couple spots. I'm a Cleveland fan - we can't hope for a win so it comes down to doing ok enough to not be embarrassing. Cleveland's moto "Hopefully we will do well enough to not be a national joke"

I'm placed solidly in the top 90...and I'm okay with it. :)

I'm just going to try and finish as high as I can, record it...and hope to finish higher the next time it's done. What you learn and experience can't be beat.

I'm just trying to get back on track.

I tend to do well, then the wheels come off as the books get more difficult and emoticons start messing with my head. :ohnoez:

I tend to do well, then the wheels come off as the books get more difficult and emoticons start messing with my head. :ohnoez:

I find similarity in my comic book grading and golfing...flashes of brilliance followed by triple bogeys... :insane:

I find similarity in my comic book grading and golfing...flashes of brilliance followed by triple bogeys... :insane:

lol

MISSING OR WITHDRAWN

HAVE YOU SEEN US?

100 grades are in...

Action252Kid

Andahaion

asteroid-comix

Boboset

cheta42

comicdonna WITHDRAWN

DEATHLOK9147

Diaolos