• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Hosts Geoff Johns Signature Series signing at Wondercon!

19 posts in this topic

CGC Hosts Geoff Johns Signature Series signing at Wondercon!

Sunday, February 20th critically acclaimed and fan-favorite writer, Geoff Johns, will be on hand to sign comic books for his fans at the CGC booth from noon to 1 pm. CGC witnesses will be on hand to accept these signed books for CGC’s prestigious Signature Series! Comics books submitted anytime after the signing will not be eligible for the CGC Signature Series authentication.

Geoff Johns, one of Wizard Magazines Top Ten Hot Writers, began his comic book career writing Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. for DC Comics. Since then, he has written The Flash, Teen Titans, JSA, Hawkman, JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice and various other titles for DC Comics and Avengers for Marvel Comics. Among his accomplishments, Geoff has solidified the Hawkman mythos, brought the JSA back to the fore-front of the DC Universe and made the Flash’s Rogue Gallery rival Batman’s. Most recently Geoff has written the sold-out fan favorite, Green Lantern: Rebirth, a saga which returns the Silver Age Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, to life in the DC Universe.

All comics signed by Geoff at the CGC booth will be eligible to receive CGC coveted Signature Series label, the hobby’s only 100% authenticated signature! Be sure to arrive at the CGC booth before noon on Sunday to ensure an early spot in line for Geoff Johns!

No Geoff Johns for Kevin. No Geoff Johns for Kevin. No Geoff Johns for Kevin. No Geoff Johns for Kevin. No Geoff Johns for Kevin. [insert]Dancing Cartman[/insert] tongue.gif

What are you still doing at work? Go home already...unless Steve is still there...if that's the case, have Newt deliver some coffee to him; most likely, Newt will find a way to injure himself and Steve will have to take him to the hospital, and you'll get to go home. acclaim.gif

What are you still doing at work? Go home already...unless Steve is still there...if that's the case, have Newt deliver some coffee to him; most likely, Newt will find a way to injure himself and Steve will have to take him to the hospital, and you'll get to go home. acclaim.gif
The fool is off work until Tuesday. I don't consider attending Wonder Con "work"! poke2.gif

The fool is off work until Tuesday. I don't consider attending Wonder Con "work"! poke2.gif

Wow Paul, I didn't know you had a secretary. popcorn.gif

That's the excuse he gave me when I just PM'd him. He's just ignoring you! Another 6 months for your SS books! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's the excuse he gave me when I just PM'd him. He's just ignoring you! Another 6 months for your SS books! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually I have all my moderns, I'm just waiting on a about 6 economies (including the Greggy specials you sold me). yay.gif

Actually I have all my moderns, I'm just waiting on a about 6 economies (including the Greggy specials you sold me). yay.gif

You mean the ones I "fixed" before I sent them to you? sorry.gif

Dammit Greg, what have I told you about neutering comic books? insane.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

fruit-orig.jpg

screwy.gif

fruit-orig.jpg

Tulip flowerred.gif