• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 8

158 posts in this topic

My counsel will be issuing a motion for these books to be struck from the contest.

I think I'll have my counsel issue a motion to strike this contest all together. :censored:

:news: Every round, we have had some upset people. I don't envision this trend ending until the prizes are given out. :eek:

Speaking of prizes, this is now Round 8. If anyone has anything to donate to the prize thread, it would really be terrific. You don't have to donate a $100 prize, really. Anything that you feel comfortable donating. Let's see how you feel after donating something, and getting nothing in return. (thumbs u

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments and the show of thanks towards Shin and I. This is a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun. :whee:

Andy

Shin and Andy spoil us every year with this incredibly run contest, the least we can do is donate to the prize thread and not person_without_enough_empathy too much :foryou:

Thanks Shin and Andy! This contest it so much fun. I wish it didn't have to end!

And yeah, donate something people! Everyone has doubles of minor keys or random books they don't care about any more. It's easy :)

P.S

Grades submitted. I've undergraded almost every book... This time I raised each book a grade from what my instincts told me. I feel sick but I fully expect my best round yet :D

I've never worked so hard and sweated so much for a grading contest. Brutal! But I mean that in the best way possible.

Loads of fun, gents.

Glad the final round ends Tuesday night because I'll be off the grid for a week starting Wednesday morning.

And I just got some really bad emoticons this round

I'm thinking double negative snake eyes

I just want to thank Andy and Shin for the hard work. I ran a contest with 30? people and I know the work I put into it. I can only imagine how much work they are putting in. Then Andy donates those great prizes! And Shin massages the data for us in any way we ask! Incredibly run contest. Thanks.