• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2015 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

585 posts in this topic

All quantities in thread should be updated at this point. Thanks to all that have purchased to this point. I'm taking a lunch break then will get back to it. I will have some more stuff coming up.

Sorry to ask you again, but is that a no-go on the WD 144 Sketches?

Sorry - Right now I'm subbing all three sets pending contact with Walking Dead 9.8 subscribers/Outcast 9.8 subscribers who get variants & may want the connecting sets.

If I get more I will post them here.

If you are a Walking Dead or Outkast subscriber who wants the sets 9.8 PM me - it will make the process go quicker.

Sorry to ask you again, but is that a no-go on the WD 144 Sketches?

Sorry - Right now I'm subbing all three sets pending contact with Walking Dead 9.8 subscribers/Outcast 9.8 subscribers who get variants & may want the connecting sets.

If I get more I will post them here.

If you are a Walking Dead or Outkast subscriber who wants the sets 9.8 PM me - it will make the process go quicker.

Thanks Dre for the reply. Will 9.9 upgrades be an option on the regular 144 variant if applicable?