• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia, PCH and PCH edition IS CLOSED. THANKS!

457 posts in this topic

Hi-Jinx NN, 1945

Extra thick and chewy at 130 pages, this on is pretty square, and the interior is solid, but there's tape along the entire spine, and a couple other pieces on the BC.

This is a rerun from the last thread, so let's clear it out

Yours for $25 SOLD!

V49tTtW.jpg

(Stops spinning, gasps for breath, stumbles into wall)

...I need a scotch.

You can't have mine!

620026x.jpg

Oh my... :cloud9:

Hi-Jinx NN, 1945

Extra thick and chewy at 130 pages, this on is pretty square, and the interior is solid, but there's tape along the entire spine, and a couple other pieces on the BC.

This is a rerun from the last thread, so let's clear it out

Yours for $25

V49tTtW.jpg

I'll take it

Well, I guess I'll just have to mope along with my own stock (pours a splash of Lagavulin 15 year into lowboy glass, adds two cubes)

Lidsville 1, 1972

Drop dead gorgeous. Flat, clean, square, very glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages, and it's a Whitlam issue to boot.

BUT! There's that damned round 30 cent sticker upper RH FC, covering the original cover price of 15 cents.

If it wasn't for that I WOULD have sent it in for slabbing. If you don't mind the sticker you'll be getting a gem

I want $40 for this one.

fSMFugO.jpg

(Pats Jonah on shoulder, hands him a beer. Pats Sky on shoulder, hands her a glass of pinot noir. Punches Baz in shoulder, hands him a well crafted insult)

Movieland's 1954 Annual.

There's Marilyn on the cover, looking as sultry as she ever did, and there are another ten pages of b & w pix of the illustrious Miss Monroe on the interior. The rest of this mag is chock full of pix and stories about every Hollywood player of the era, everyone from John Wayne to Tony Curtis to Errol Flynn, everyone from Debbie Reynolds to Liz Taylor to Audrey Hepburn.

If you like vintage Hollywood this might be right up your alley.

Solid flat copy, with some general wear.

Asking $50

OiEXvDK.jpg

Suzie Comics 49 (#1) 1945

Continuation of Laugh Comix

So, there it is in all its shining glory, the first issue under this title.

Plenty of water along LH edge and lower edge, but structurally still solid. Interior is stained too, but so lightly it's practically unnoticeable.

Also available, issues 53, 71(a) 71(b) and 88. PM me or post here for more information.

I'd like $50 for this one

GXkTl46.jpg

TickTock Tales 5, 1946

General wear, spine roll, some soiling BC

also available, issues 6, 10, several more buried in the vast accumulation. PM me or post here for details

Take it home for $10

2Uj5L7G.jpg

(Whirls like a dervish just to honk Sky off)

Nyahh! Post it, I double dog dare you!

hm

jester.jpg

Now THERE'S a handsome lad. Pose by the Rick half of Catrick, photo by the Cat half of Catrick, and I assure you, I cropped that photo VERY carefully before I posted it the first time. After all, no need to make the rest of the men jealous...