• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OAAW#83 would this book get a 1.5 with a press

33 posts in this topic

I have a OAAW#83 with tape that wraps around front and back cover.

It also has tape in interior spine holding cover .

One piece of tape on interior front cover see horrible pics.

Would this book come back a Universal Blue or a Qualified Green (shrug)

photo 100_0716_zps0bshrzsm.jpg

photo 6905ecb4-d072-43b1-b9e4-412ca0c50997_zpsgzmtcthy.jpg

photo c794fa96-b31b-4485-a871-408df0a2afb2_zpswxkhdy98.jpg

photo 100_0717_zps2nridbco.jpg

Low grade blue with tape notes.

-J.

(thumbs u

Thank you sir!

Wow. I'm impressed. Those might be the absolute worst pics I've seen during my nearly ten years on the boards. (worship):applause:;)

Low grade blue with tape notes.

-J.

(thumbs u

Thank you sir!

Wow. I'm impressed. Those might be the absolute worst pics I've seen during my nearly ten years on the boards. (worship):applause:;)

My wife went out of town with my camera and I used this ancient relic....and I photo shopped the pics as well, imagine what they would look like if I didnt....thanks for noticing :frustrated::roflmao:

Oh by the way did you concur with Jaydog?

Definitely blue. I've never heard of green being given for tape -- if that's the problem here; hard to tell from the pics. Green is typically reserved for an otherwise higher grade book with a flaw like a popped staple or detached centerfold.

Definitely blue. I've never heard of green being given for tape -- if that's the problem here; hard to tell from the pics. Green is typically reserved for an otherwise higher grade book with a flaw like a popped staple or detached centerfold.

Thank you (thumbs u

I wish I knew what I was looking at. (:

Astonishing Tales 5 :gossip:

I think

Could be World's Finest 115

(shrug)

In 12 days when I get back from vacation you guys will be sent brand new, beautiful pics of the possible 1.0 OAAW #83....its on my to do list lol

The pictures must be bad when even Oakman is making fun of me....I expect that from Jeffro, but not from you Oakman (tsk)

I've become too predictable :sorry:

The pictures must be bad when even Oakman is making fun of me....I expect that from Jeffro, but not from you Oakman (tsk)

Is that line on the front cover the tape? Awesome book regardless,wish I had one in my collection.

doh! That's the bullets flying,so where's the tape? On the spine?

Is that line on the front cover the tape? Awesome book regardless,wish I had one in my collection.

Correct its on the spine and also on the interior cover.

Believe it or not I purchased this book from a reputable dealer who had it priced in the cheapie section.....It was like an epiphany when I saw the book and then the price :gossip: ( less then $10)

I would have bought it even if was priced accordingly, this book rarely comes around, especially north of the 49th parallel :o

Oakman I have you down for pics as soon as I get my camera back from my tourist wife :pullhair:

Believe it or not I purchased this book from a reputable dealer who had it priced in the cheapie section.....It was like an epiphany when I saw the book and then the price :gossip: ( less then $10)

I would have bought it even if was priced accordingly, this book rarely comes around, especially north of the 49th parallel :o

Oakman I have you down for pics as soon as I get my camera back from my tourist wife :pullhair:

We are waiting. Waiting for you. :whistle:

We are waiting. Waiting for you. :whistle:

:facepalm:

you people are relentless :boo: