• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

So I'm wondering, from what people have stated in this thread and the amount of boxes purchased, how many of the boxes were made? And they wouldn't have created so many that they will have enough for NYCC????

DANGIT.......

My mom just called and the package from Dre just arrived at home (2 boxes).... Now I'm torn if I want to buy two more boxes. And it'll be two hours before I get home to check....

DANGIT :sumo::flamed::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I guess I'll let fate decide when I get home........

DANGIT.......

My mom just called and the package from Dre just arrived at home (2 boxes).... Now I'm torn if I want to buy two more boxes. And it'll be two hours before I get home to check....

hm - have you MOM open it.

DANGIT.......

hm - have you MOM open it.

With my luck, she'll open it with a sledge hammer... :facepalm::cry:

After going through the annual torture of ordering through Hasbro toy shop for their exclusives, this was so easy it's almost a letdown. Like, I had 4 browsers all logged in ready to crash the site and then, just waltz in and order with no hitches.

It's almost anti climatic. But kudos to skybound for a well maintained and well prepared sale.

$15 in shipping? Crud - almost convinced myself to pick up one.

Yea I decided to pass on them. And these fit perfectly in a Medium Long Box from USPS which is $11.30 to ship nationwide. I guess they want another $4 profit (shrug)

Jerome

Not sure what the problem is. My second order with just the 2 box sets shipping was only $13.31