• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

The email said that you have to follow their FB or Twitter to get the link they'll post.

"Hey gang! Going up in just a few hours (around noon, pacific time) we'll start unlocking a limited amount of all the cool stuff we had at San Diego, but you'll have to be an Insider to buy it (for now)! Watch our Twitter and Facebook pages for the exact URL with the new goods! "

New Merch Is Here!

Hey gang! Going up in just a few hours (around noon, pacific time) we'll start unlocking a limited amount of all the cool stuff we had at San Diego, but you'll have to be an Insider to buy it (for now)! Watch our Twitter and Facebook pages for the exact URL with the new goods!

We'll have our 5th Anniversary Box Set, our variants, our hardcovers, Han Cholo jewelry, the three new Superfight decks, the crossbow, the B&W Lucille, the new Michonne figs, the 8" Minis, AIR Mondo Poster, AIR soundtrack on vinyl, AND MORE! Almost all of it is time-locked for Insiders only to give you a jump start on the people who aren't cool.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Skybound ‏@Skybound 3h3 hours ago

In 4 hours! NOW would be a good time to become an Insider!

Twitter

SKYBOUND

57 mins ·

In just a couple hours, new merch from SDCC will be in the online shop! Are YOU an Insider? You'll have to be to score some of them today!

facebook

Thinking it would be an error as no url or link was posted to either...

New Merch Is Here!

Hey gang! Going up in just a few hours (around noon, pacific time) we'll start unlocking a limited amount of all the cool stuff we had at San Diego, but you'll have to be an Insider to buy it (for now)! Watch our Twitter and Facebook pages for the exact URL with the new goods!

We'll have our 5th Anniversary Box Set, our variants, our hardcovers, Han Cholo jewelry, the three new Superfight decks, the crossbow, the B&W Lucille, the new Michonne figs, the 8" Minis, AIR Mondo Poster, AIR soundtrack on vinyl, AND MORE! Almost all of it is time-locked for Insiders only to give you a jump start on the people who aren't cool.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Skybound ‏@Skybound 3h3 hours ago

In 4 hours! NOW would be a good time to become an Insider!

Twitter

SKYBOUND

57 mins ·

In just a couple hours, new merch from SDCC will be in the online shop! Are YOU an Insider? You'll have to be to score some of them today!

facebook

Thinking it would be an error as no url or link was posted to either...

I guess it's Skybound who wants us to score

Did it really go up for sale? I have their store, Facebook and Twitter account setup with an auto refresh to alert on change and I never saw it listed anywhere.

sorry you missed it .. got a couple boxes PM me if interested :fear:

Well, that saved me some money!

Dan

only if it sold out before they post the link

Oh, I thought the link already came and went?

Dan

No, just a kind hearted boardie trying to eliminate some competition. (tsk)

Ah, not a bad ploy! I wonder what would happen if someone posted the WD golden ticket in the next 30 minutes... hm

Dan