• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015 photos & impressions

124 posts in this topic

NY doesn't exactly offer the same 70 degree and sunny LOCATION that San Diego does.

The weather in NYC in October isn't bad and there certainly isn't a shortage of restaurants or non-comic things to do.

True about the weather, but restaurants near the Javitt's bunker? ...Really? hm

It's New York! You gotta walk a little!

I had no idea that the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu had been to Javits Center! :o

I believe it was old Jacob himself who once said, "A journey of 20 blocks to a nice restaurant begins with a single step."

I hope old Jacob had reservations.

Mine are about the distance. :P

Hell hath frozen over and no repent signs or blow horns were needed...

image.jpg6_zpsw6adwqf3.jpg

Slabs! :o

Yup. Started in Orlando earlier this year. Richie has decided that certain books need to be slabbed for slabaholics (TM Richie Muchin) to appreciate them.

Muchin is such a compassionate guy. (worship)

He now provides his own fix as part of a 12 step program for collectors hooked on slab! (thumbs u

He had a nice looking Action 27 CGC 9.2. Thought about asking the price, but I was afraid he'd throw the book at me.

NY doesn't exactly offer the same 70 degree and sunny LOCATION that San Diego does.

The weather in NYC in October isn't bad and there certainly isn't a shortage of restaurants or non-comic things to do.

The last few Octobers in NYC during the Reed show have had their share of both wet and cold weather.

This from a Canadian? :D

I was just speaking relative to SD.

I don't mind it. I wear a leather jacket to bed. Louise doesn't love it so much. The jacket or the cold weather. :D