• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your 2015 SDCC books!

121 posts in this topic

So much sweet stuff

You guys deserve all the kudos in the world for shepherding so much awesomeness into the hands of collectors around the globe. Awesome job as always. (worship)

Doug, you are a machine. Great stuff!

Doug's team is baller. Doug is the puppeteer extraordinaire. Hard work breeds good luck. And it was hard work and hustle that got all of this done.

Here is something you don't see everyday, a Joe Mad sketch cover. Headed to CGC for the lucky owner. probably the most badass wolverine I've seen in a while. Also had a Quesada sketch cover but I totally forgot to take a photo of it. doh!

0554D5D2-6AD7-4D8D-8333-56824C2D74D5_zpsdfmr31pl.jpg

This is amazing (worship)

Big thanks to my crew (James, Cody, Akoni, Joseph), all the artists & creators who worked with us all week and of course the guys at CGC ( especially Mike Balent, Joe Pierson, Shawn Caffery, & Breann Christine). You all made this show the smoothest sdcc I've done to date. Even though we did almost double the volume from last year, triple if you count Akonis Eastman stuff.

Congrats on what looks like a successful SDCC. We appreciate what you and your crew does for us. Thanks for taking time to show pictures of the treasures you received.

9AA60567-F7C9-41A9-8CEB-18C7976B0EE3_zpswzlvqxgm.jpg

2E949D5F-237E-4043-A614-B55D9D0B8A96_zpst5mbul6w.jpg

Sweet! :cloud9:

Do you know which one might be mine Doug? Unless mines heading to Texas. I got mine done on the back since I had a dragotta sketch already done on the front. The back of the 0 blanks actually have more real estate than the front. Thought it'd be cool to have a nice sketch on each side.