• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASTONISHING TALES #25 CGC 9.6

126 posts in this topic

Go buy yourself a copy.

I have a couple of copies actually...they being so common and all...

Jim

Then you should how much Perez "contributed" to the book. So you don't make stupid comments like the one posted above. poke2.gif

He made him look "cool" unlike your current reality! poke2.gif

Another ignorant comment, do you guys PM each other about how stupid you can make your posts? poke2.gif

Nope...the TRUTH is obvious! thumbsup2.gif

Go buy yourself a copy.

I have a couple of copies actually...they being so common and all...

Jim

Then you should how much Perez "contributed" to the book. So you don't make stupid comments like the one posted above. poke2.gif

So if you so readily disregard Perez's contribution, what's left? A second rate, third maybe, Marvel character...not necessarily the makings of a key issue...

Time has not been kind to AT #25...

Jim

Please, you have no idea how popular a character he is. Get real. sumo.gif

To you maybe...the market on the otherhand has proven to have a different view...

Two failed series and relegated to the occasional guest appearance. Yeah, he's real popular alright... yeahok.gif

Jim

To you maybe...the market on the otherhand has proven to have a different view...

Two failed series and relegated to the occasional guest appearance. Yeah, he's real popular alright... yeahok.gif

Jim

You sound more stupid with each post. You obviously have no idea what you are posting. You only rely on your own pathetic memory.

An 11 issue run in Astonishing Tales

A 4 issue Limited Series

Another 4 issue Limties Series.

An 11 issue Limited Series

A 34 issue Title of his own.

Numerous guest appearance in other titles.

Action Figures

Soon to be a Motion Picture.

Yeah real bottom of the barrel character.

An 11 issue run in Astonishing Tales

Cancelled.

A 4 issue Limited Series

Every second rate character in the Marvel Universe had a mini-series of their own during the early 90s. frustrated.gif

Another 4 issue Limited Series.

A 34 issue Title of his own.

One led to another and ultimately canceled.

An 11 issue Limited Series

This was a regular series, not Limited, that was canceled. You can't even get the comics right... 27_laughing.gif

Numerous guest appearance in other titles.

So has the Cat/Hellcat...your point?

Action Figures

Who doesn't have an action figure?

Soon to be a Motion Picture.

In pre-production hell...wake me when they actually release it... sleeping.gif

Not a sterling resume or anything to be proud of to be sure. Deathlok was once an interesting character. Too bad the cyborg angle was taken over by the X-fans with Cable and cyborgs in general have become passe in today's society...

Jim

So name another BA character outside of Wolverine and Punisher who has had more exposure than DL?
screwy.gif Just say that you like the character and leave it at that! sumo.gif893blahblah.gif

So name another BA character outside of Wolverine and Punisher who has had more exposure than DL?
screwy.gif Just say that you like the character and leave it at that! sumo.gif893blahblah.gif
Where's the fun in that? That would be like Ian saying Chrstian has all the DC's. screwy.gif

Where's the fun in that? That would be like Ian saying Chrstian has all the DC's. screwy.gif
It's Christine! Or...that the Superman/Bradman book is correctly valued at $4. Personally, they should value it at $10,000, as I don't think he has it! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's Christine! Or...that the Superman/Bradman book is correctly valued at $4. Personally, they should value it at $10,000, as I don't think he has it! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
I meant Christine, just couldn't spell properly. Must be Brain's influence. That Bradman book could be $1,000,000. He's the only one who wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I meant Christine, just couldn't spell properly. Must be Brain's influence. That Bradman book could be $1,000,000. He's the only one who wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif
What would happen if the guide price increases and one comes up for sale at guide and it's more than what he wants to pay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I could never understand people wanting a book to guide for more $$ if they need the book! screwy.gif

What would happen if the guide price increases and one comes up for sale at guide and it's more than what he wants to pay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I could never understand people wanting a book to guide for more $$ if they need the book! screwy.gif
About as rare as a YR203 in NM condition? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're speaking to the wrong 100 pager collector. Incidentally, got a PM from him earlier in the week! tongue.gif

You're speaking to the wrong 100 pager collector. Incidentally, got a PM from him earlier in the week! tongue.gif
Did he complain about the price of what 100 pagers are selling for?

Nope...just asked about why Jason Ewert was touting his copy of Batman 258 CGC 9.6 as the sole 9.6 while I had one in my registry. 893whatthe.gif

mmcomics on eBay has listed 6 of these over the past six weeks. One CGC 9.6 every week. Anyone have any idea how many of these they have. Prices have stayed pretty steady. But if they have 40 of these I think I will just wait for awhile. They also are listing a 9.4 every week as well. Did they have a find of this issue, or was it just hoarded???

Just glad I sold this one when it was the one and only "Top Census"! headbang.gif

at25_9_8.jpg

Nope...just asked about why Jason Ewert was touting his copy of Batman 258 CGC 9.6 as the sole 9.6 while I had one in my registry. 893whatthe.gif
Does he not realize the census may not have been updated? insane.gif

mmcomics on eBay has listed 6 of these over the past six weeks. One CGC 9.6 every week. Anyone have any idea how many of these they have. Prices have stayed pretty steady. But if they have 40 of these I think I will just wait for awhile. They also are listing a 9.4 every week as well. Did they have a find of this issue, or was it just hoarded???

Just glad I sold this one when it was the one and only "Top Census"! headbang.gif

at25_9_8.jpg

Back off banner! makepoint.gif