• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SFL - Slab Fantasy Football League 2015!!

19 posts in this topic

Who's interested in joining the 2015 Slab Fantasy Football League?

Last year was a lot of fun...10 teams total.

Entry is 1 CGC slabbed book with GPA of $100 or more

If interested respond below so I can PM you

Live draft would be in late August at a mutually agreed upon date and time for all

Someone please make sure to offer a slabbed 9.8 copy of NFL SuperPro #1.... PLEASE!!

Uh, which one.

There are 3 NFL SuperPros. A square bound special #1 that introduced the character, a saddlestich version of the same book, and a #1 of the ongoing series (guest-starring Spider-Man).

(I know this because I bought a collection that had 5 copies OF EACH.)

It's Yahoo Fantasy Football Live Draft

I believe the way winners picked last year was 1st place gets 1st 3 picks, 2nd place gets next 2, 3rd place gets 1 pick and then 1st place with another 3 picks and 2nd place with 1 final pick

That way all 3 prize teams get something decent yet 1st place gets a lot

Yoddler,, I actually won this league last year but I know there were multiple Fantasy Leagues here on the boards

So far original league members returning are:

Me - Shazzzam

John Grumbledook

Ghostzapper

Mccollect

Giving the original members til Friday on their 1st dibs back in

If not, priority based on timing of interest on thread are

1. IntoAnother

2. rfoiii

3. Yoddler

4. Gambit

5. Bird

Yoddler,, I actually won this league last year but I know there were multiple Fantasy Leagues here on the boards

Whoops. It was a totally different league then, which means I might have a chance if I make into this one! lol