• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention, 20th & 21st February 2016

274 posts in this topic

If only the official website had a floor plan :wishluck:

And a timetable of signings and panels :wishluck:

hm

There's a floor plan :whee:

now where to go :ohnoez:

There's always the car show if you can't make up your mind.

Or the Fox.

The Fox :cloud9:

hm

Or the Fox.

It's a great pub but it's so big, it needs its own floor plan ;)

Just to let people know, Comicana Direct will be showcasing for the first time a small bunch of brand new slabbed keys at the LSCC. :banana:

In no particular order, we'll have...

Brave And The Bold #28

Daredevil #1

Avengers #1

Action Comics #252

Fantastic Four #48

Tales Of Suspense #39

X-Men #94

There's also a couple of boxes of brand new high grade raw Silver & Bronze that we've not had near the web-site or our eBay store yet, so come see the goodies at tables D315 to D318. :headbang:

Just to let people know, Comicana Direct will be showcasing for the first time a small bunch of brand new slabbed keys at the LSCC. :banana:

Brave And The Bold #28

Daredevil #1

Avengers #1

Action Comics #252

Fantastic Four #48

Tales Of Suspense #39

X-Men #94

There's also a couple of boxes of brand new high grade raw Silver & Bronze that we've not had near the web-site or our eBay store yet, so come see the goodies at tables D315 to D318. :headbang:

High grade :P

hm

Or the Fox.

Oh Bollocks! :cry:

hm

Or the Fox.

Oh Bollocks! :cry:

I couldn't find the other Brit boardies, last year, on the Friday evening. It was overwhelming and I almost wept. The sense of abandonment was quite incredible.

Next Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 20-21, we will be set up London Super Comic Convention 2016 at booths B23-24!! We will have one booth with all your comic supply needs and one booth with over 35 long boxes of comic books priced at 2 pounds a piece

Less than 8 Days to go :banana:

Anyway...

Being gluten intolerant and short of choice with food, not even the thought of yet another insipid bowl of tomato soup, later on that evening, could console me in my dark isolation.

Anyway...

Being gluten intolerant and short of choice with food, not even the thought of yet another insipid bowl of tomato soup, later on that evening, could console me in my dark isolation.

Nobody is gluten intolerant. :preach:

Anyway...

You can't go wrong with the bangers & mash (thumbs u

Brave And The Bold #28

Daredevil #1

Avengers #1

Action Comics #252

Fantastic Four #48

Tales Of Suspense #39

X-Men #94

Well, the X-Men #94 is (9.6), but the others are affordable between 3.5 and 5.0. (thumbs u

Brave And The Bold #28

Daredevil #1

Avengers #1

Action Comics #252

Fantastic Four #48

Tales Of Suspense #39

X-Men #94

Well, the X-Men #94 is (9.6), but the others are affordable between 3.5 and 5.0. (thumbs u

Much better :applause:

Will be at the con for a couple of hours on Saturday to drop off some books at the CLink booth.

.. I might have to pop-by and say 'Hi!' .. you sold some really nice SA Captain America books to me (thumbs u

Will be at the con for a couple of hours on Saturday to drop off some books at the CLink booth.

.. I might have to pop-by and say 'Hi!' .. you sold some really nice SA Captain America books to me (thumbs u

That would be great. I will probably be there somewhere between 10AM and 12PM.

That would be great. I will probably be there somewhere between 10AM and 12PM.

Great stuff! :applause:

Brave And The Bold #28

Daredevil #1

Avengers #1

Action Comics #252

Fantastic Four #48

Tales Of Suspense #39

X-Men #94

I may have to make sure I find enough time to pop by and take a look!