• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention, 20th & 21st February 2016

274 posts in this topic

Less than 2 Days to go :banana:

We will be located across from Artist Alley at Booths B23-24!! We will have one booth with all your comic supply needs and one booth with over 35 long boxes of comic books priced at 2 pounds a piece (come to us early, We have a lot of great stuff there)

Anyone particularly after any of the con exclusives, let me know and if I can help sort you out I will try my best.

Witchblade #164 LSCC. Bill Sienkiewicz Variant 9.8 CGC Slab (500 Print Run)

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #13 (LSCC 2012 Variant) 9.8 CGC (100 Print Run)

25 Print Run Grimm Fairy Tales.

Frank Cho, John Romita Jr, Bob Layton, Bill Sienkiewicz & David Mack Signed Prints

http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/exclusives.html

The Waylander LSCC thread will be up on Monday, it's only Saturday and already nearly 100 photos.

Comics, wall stock and yes...

Flaming_Telepath

No... No... No...

I mean Cosplay a plenty

And Flaming_Telepath, he's an institution.

Oh and Captain Redpants arrived without red pants.

Stop being rude, he had on blue trousers :grin:

The Waylander LSCC thread will be up on Monday, it's only Saturday and already nearly 100 photos.

Comics, wall stock and yes...

Flaming_Telepath

No... No... No...

I mean Cosplay a plenty

And Flaming_Telepath, he's an institution.

Oh and Captain Redpants arrived without red pants.

Stop being rude, he had on blue trousers :grin:

Well done with the photos sir! The big thread should be in Comics General where we can maximize the coverage. I'll post some photos from the weekend mid week.

I'd just like to add that the access to the experts, opportunity to meet the UK contingent, and hospitality has been incredible. Perhaps a bit more drinking than I'm used to...