• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOMB OF TERROR #15 WEIRD COMICS #1 FOX HIGH GRADE BAKER & MORE! mic drop CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, on a side note, I'll be at WWChicago all weekend (my favorite show). :banana:

So, if anyone wants to talk turkey with some of these listings at the con, or just meet-up and talk comics during the weekend, I'm always down!!

Here's one of my all-time favorite Wally Wood Sci-Fi covers. Wouldn't even consider selling this copy, but I recently upgraded. :)

Weird Science #20 CGC 8.0 OW/W Wally Wood's Classic Frozen Dolls cover $675 SOLD

RAD0445E2013814_173327.jpg

OK, here's another one that I'll probably regret parting with, so please don't buy it

One of the All Time Classic PCH covers......

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 7.0 CR/OW!!!!!!! Really a clean looking book that presents much nicer than the assigned grade

$2200

tom3.301a.jpgtom3.301b.jpg [/quote

:takeit:]

OK, here's another one that I'll probably regret parting with, so please don't buy it

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 7.0 CR/OW!!!!!!! Really a clean looking book that presents much nicer than the assigned grade

$2200

^^ Thank you!

Thanks again to everyone that's checked out these listings, sent friendly messages and offers, and purchased some books!

All PM's have been responded to. I'm heading out for the evening, but I'll have my smart phone handy to check my messages sporadically through the night.

Also, I might list a few more books through the weekend if the timing works out.

Cheers :)

$2200

^^ Thank you!

Well done sir! Congrats to both

Shocking Mystery Cases #50 CGC 7.5 CR/OW Awesome LB Cole cover! Nic Cage copy single highest graded! $850

Having some photobucket troubles (what's new) and it doesn't seem to want to play nice with my image of the back cover. I'll try to get that image up later in the day

sho3.67a.jpg

Shocking Mystery Cases #50 CGC 7.5 CR/OW Awesome LB Cole cover! Nic Cage copy single highest graded! $850

Having some photobucket troubles (what's new) and it doesn't seem to want to play nice with my image of the back cover. I'll try to get that image up later in the day

sho3.67a.jpg

hm