• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Action Comics #1 a Dime a Dozen on Ebay!

7 posts in this topic

Currently, there is 3 Original Action Comics #1 for sale on Ebay. THE FIRST is item #653958695 from a 0 feedback seller for 10,000 o bids you get free framing and shipping. THE SECOND is item #6514366069 for 18,000 in Mint condition. 0 bids. He realizes it is worth much more, but is only worth 18,000 to him and his family. THE THIRD is item #651367461 with 21 bids, and is over 15,000 For some reason I cannot view this item. I don't know why, but when I click on it I have been getting page not found for days. No trouble with any other items. Is this item to be viewed only by certain ebayers? If someone could provide a link to these three items, it would be appreciated.

Currently, there is 3 Original Action Comics #1 for sale on Ebay. THE FIRST is item #653958695 from a 0 feedback seller for 10,000 o bids you get free framing and shipping. THE SECOND is item #6514366069 for 18,000 in Mint condition. 0 bids. He realizes it is worth much more, but is only worth 18,000 to him and his family. THE THIRD is item #651367461 with 21 bids, and is over 15,000 For some reason I cannot view this item. I don't know why, but when I click on it I have been getting page not found for days. No trouble with any other items. Is this item to be viewed only by certain ebayers? If someone could provide a link to these three items, it would be appreciated.

I am sure these are all legitimate sales. foreheadslap.gif

Here are the three suspect auctions:

Item number: 6514366069

Item number: 6513674610

Item number: 6513958695

The photos from the first and third auction are definite reprints. The second photo appears to be an original photo. I wrote the first seller to advise him that he has a reprint and asked him to revise his listing to reflect this. His response (james200324@yahoo.com) was that he will not do so.

headbang.gif

i love the second one. it's got the most to offer.

One more thing to add. I will not allow in person pickups or payment. Thanks.

duuuhhhh, wonder why that is