• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a big ol' g.a. sales thread; slabs, raw, peds...now at 10% off all but 1 book

45 posts in this topic

a.f. 2/5, cosmic aeroplane copy, with all the bells and whistles inside. i never pressed it, and i'm fairly certain no one before me did, either. 7.0'ish, o/w. some slight rippling, tiny bit of rust on top staple, none on bottom one. $350. SOLD!

af17.jpg

i'll take it on thread wins, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. i'll ship on me usa, you'll pay if you're a furriner. i'll take returns, but tho' you'll probably think you're a smart fella for returning a cgc'd book, i'll instead think you're a fart smella. p.p., check or m.o.'s will do.

1st up is a gorgeous painted cover i picked up cuz it was cool. still cool, but also expendable. $150.

warstories.jpg

this one is sold.

i'll take it on thread wins, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. i'll ship on me usa, you'll pay if you're a furriner. i'll take returns, but tho' you'll probably think you're a smart fella for returning a cgc'd book, i'll instead think you're a fart smella. p.p., check or m.o.'s will do.

1st up is a gorgeous painted cover i picked up cuz it was cool. still cool, but also expendable. $150.

warstories.jpg

this one is sold.

I love that book! Nice sale and pickup. I really thought long and hard on that one (even though i already have it) :applause:

Wings 3

Smash 73

Red Dragon 9

Modern 74

Magic 65

Green Lantern 27

Captain Midnight 39

Air Fighters 2/5

Crime Does Not Pay 67

are all sold.

Pricing them too low again, apparently :baiting:

warstories.jpg

this one is sold.

I love that book! Nice sale and pickup. I really thought long and hard on that one (even though i already have it) :applause:

What a beauty! But, is it really a grey tone cover, or a painted cover? Didn't Jack Adler essentially invent the grey tone cover process? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Super, super awesome books, S-M!

warstories.jpg

this one is sold.

What a beauty! But, is it really a grey tone cover, or a painted cover? Didn't Jack Adler essentially invent the grey tone cover process? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Super, super awesome books, S-M!

You are correct.

It is greytone-ish.