• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 Scam

47 posts in this topic

image_zpsxeuqczhb.jpg

So glad she placed a paper identifying it as a Hulk 1. One might easily confuse it with an Action 1.

Because all fears of legitimacy are eased by writing what it is supposed to be, and not, you know, using the paper for anything actually useful like an identifying personal name, screen-name, or date.

Yeesh, what a maroon. Anyone want to buy a bridge off me? It's legit, as you can clearly see a bit of paper beside it with 'bridge' written on it in crayon, and spelt wrong.

Yes, but no. Columbia Comics received the run around from the same scammers just a few days ago. I've been working on getting this picture and a few others for days. They tried selling Brock the Avengers 1 and they'll probably be trying to sell a 6.5 copy of X-Men 1 soon.

Boardie name is Relicscity.

YES! This is the same person who, oddly enough over Craigslist, tried to sell me an AF15 CGC 3.5 for $2900, just this last week. I recognize that name from their text...

Yes, but no. Columbia Comics received the run around from the same scammers just a few days ago. I've been working on getting this picture and a few others for days. They tried selling Brock the Avengers 1 and they'll probably be trying to sell a 6.5 copy of X-Men 1 soon.

YES! This is the same person who, oddly enough over Craigslist, tried to sell me an AF15 CGC 3.5 for $2900, just this last week. I recognize that name from their text...

Sounds like the same person who tried this on craigslist a few years ago. or maybe it was last year . I dont recall her name or the phone number but I know the number didnt jibe with where she said she lived . I think I started a thread on it .

not to argue that this isn't clearly a scammer-- but many people keep the same cell phone number when they move to different area codes. I still have a Tampa area code but live in Phoenix. Harder to do that with a land line but many people have stopped using land lines.

Same here. I still have my original cell phone number. I lived in three different states since then.

She tried to do the same thing in the sales thread tonight.

If the mods decide to put back up you'll find it at this link - no idea why they'd pull down evidence of a someone trying to pull a scam (shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8823617&gonew=1#UNREAD

Makes no sense to me. Really need to keep an eye out for this RelicsCity lady, for everyone's sake.

lol her scams JUST AREN'T WORKING

She really is not good at this stuff.....

Lady if you're reading this you are a dolt

If the mods decide to put back up you'll find it at this link - no idea why they'd pull down evidence of a someone trying to pull a scam (shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8823617&gonew=1#UNREAD

Makes no sense to me. Really need to keep an eye out for this RelicsCity lady, for everyone's sake.

The mod force should resurrect it and lock it.