• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, wombat said:

Some of the are definitely a bit rough. Look better in the pictures. I actually paid less than those prices by a buck or 2 each. 

LOL.

Damn my eyes, I don't see so good and will probably have cataract surgery this summer.

But they still seem to be pretty nice copies. 

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Two packages in two days. First up is one I have been hunting for quite a while. I higher grade Blazing Combat #3. Big shout out to @Makmorn for this one. 

IMG_2922.JPG

Makmorn supplied my 2-4 in high grade too!  I was so grateful that he took my money.😊

6 hours ago, wombat said:

My latest haul from @Stevemmg

I have no idea what you people were doing when he posted the Vampi 3. 

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

I wish I had dough this time around, because there was so much awesomeness in Steve's sales thread. You did real good .

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I wish I had dough this time around, because there was so much awesomeness in Steve's sales thread. You did real good .

I wasn't going to buy any Vampirellas.   :roflmao:   Then I couldn't pass up #3. And then I said why not to the rest. 

14 hours ago, wombat said:

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

well in my defense his thread said he doesnt ship to Canada so kinda eliminated me.

After I heard from a friend local to me that he could arrange shipping to someone in the US but it was too late for me unfortunately otherwise I would have grabbed several mags.

Edited by Artboy99

3 hours ago, wombat said:

I wasn't going to buy any Vampirellas.   :roflmao:   Then I couldn't pass up #3. And then I said why not to the rest. 

I had bought a brand new 2020 Les Paul guitar, and that basically was  it for my funny money for awhile.😪

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

well in my defense his thread said he doesnt ship to Canada so kinda eliminated me.

After I heard from a friend local to me that he could arrange shipping to someone in the US but it was too late for me unfortunately otherwise I would have grabbed several mags.

Next time Karl!

15 hours ago, wombat said:

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

It was tough to win anything with all the sharks in the water in that sales thread.  Too much thread refreshing...