• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This thread is now closed - All high grade, looking to make some quick sales

27 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am wanting to raise some funds for another purchase.

I believe all books are priced to sell if they are of interest to you. I am open to fair offers if you feel so inclined. None of the books have been pressed to my knowledge.

First :takeit: in the thread gets the book, and trumps any ongoing PM's or negotiations.

I am going to list out the books first, and add the scans later tonight. An :takeit: pending picture is fine.

Payment via Paypal is preferred.

All prices included shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US, I will ship international and will cover the first $15 of shipping.

All books can be returned within a week of receiving them for any reason if you are unsatisfied for a full refund as long as the books are in the same condition as they were sent to you. Cost of return shipping is your responsibility.

Enjoy the thread and books.

Jason

Amazing Spider-Man #101 CGC 9.2 Off White to White pages, 1st appearance Morbius

$515 shipped to your door.

IMG_20150826_204501_zpspjupmdbp.jpg

IMG_20150826_204513_zpsun0qfcwr.jpg

:takeit:

All yours, I figured someone would pick this up quickly.

Thanks,

Jason

Damn, doesn't anybody read the WTB's anymore? :cry:

Amazing Spider-Man #101 CGC 9.2 Off White to White pages, 1st appearance Morbius

Thanks,

Jason

I read them, just not that often. Plenty of ASM books in those grades floating around. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Cheers

Jason

Thanks,

Jason

I read them, just not that often. Plenty of ASM books in those grades floating around. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Cheers

Jason

It's almost pointless to read them, 90% are lookie-loos who act like you're out of your mind offering books at 5 to 10% under GPA.

Thanks,

Jason

Cheers

Jason

It's almost pointless to read them, 90% are lookie-loos who act like you're out of your mind offering books at 5 to 10% under GPA.

Then there are guys like me that will pay at or over GPA, but still can't find the books on my list! :cry: