• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speaking of Comiclink...

9 posts in this topic

dont you hate it when you come home, brew up a coffee and prepare to sit down in front of the computer for some comics searching on a Friday night checking out th enewest listings on the Link - - - -and some badasss has put up about a thousand new cheap low low grade garbage??? And you wade through 6 pages full only to realize they were power posted backwards alphabetically and youre STILL only in the Ts ????????

give me a break!! Josh, why??? You need a search button for "Ignore all th ecrap and just show me the GOOD stuff!"

I agree. At an absolute minimum, Josh should make the search engine able to search separate catagories for just Golden Age books and just Silver Age books. My biggest complaint with ComicLink (other than some of the unrealistic prices) is that it takes too long to wade through stuff I'm not interested in.

dont you hate it when you come home, brew up a coffee and prepare to sit down in front of the computer for some comics searching on a Friday night checking out th enewest listings on the Link - - - -and some badasss has put up about a thousand new cheap low low grade garbage??? And you wade through 6 pages full only to realize they were power posted backwards alphabetically and youre STILL only in the Ts ????????

give me a break!! Josh, why??? You need a search button for "Ignore all th ecrap and just show me the GOOD stuff!"

I was thinking that they were all consignments uploaded by Josh and thought of calling asking for some scans. But most good issues in the runs were absent, and everything was priced at guide or over- not worth the effort for a handful of G- VG books.

Last I looked NOTHING had been bid on.

That feature has been in his search engine for years. You can specify which grades, price ranges, certified or not, pedigree etc...