• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headline 8 club Hitler genie cover

33 posts in this topic

Lets see em! I hope you guys can stomach another book club, but this is a truly rare book with such an awesome cover. A top 5 Hitler cover (imho) that I thought deserved some credit.

I noticed there's a an auction for a 2.5 as well right now, a pretty looking 2.5 at that. Headline 8 auction

I was hoping to get some boardie copies to come out of the woodwork. So if you have a copy please post away, I'd love to see them..

I'll start it off with my 2.0 I just received from a very kind boardie (Geofan) last month...

0ABD2817-7C24-4E45-A2E7-35886F9F06A8_zpso2moqulm.jpg

Lets see em! I hope you guys can stomach another book club, but this is a truly rare book with such an awesome cover. A top 5 Hitler cover (imho) that I thought deserved some credit.

I noticed there's a an auction for a 2.5 as well right now, a pretty looking 2.5 at that. Headline 8 auction

I was hoping to get some boardie copies to come out of the woodwork. So if you have a copy please post away, I'd love to see them..

I'll start it off with my 2.0 I just received from a very kind boardie (Geofan) last month...

0ABD2817-7C24-4E45-A2E7-35886F9F06A8_zpso2moqulm.jpg

Nice clean copy Adam. Congrats!

the clink copy actually has really nice pages (I think this is the copy I used to own raw).... bottom left I believe 1 or 2 wraps are slightly split, hence pq designation, but really nothing "brittle" about the pages on the 2.5

the clink copy actually has really nice pages (I think this is the copy I used to own raw).... bottom left I believe 1 or 2 wraps are slightly split, hence pq designation, but really nothing "brittle" about the pages on the 2.5

Win and .... resub! :idea:

wont change the pq. Cgc will still call split wraps "slightly brittle"

yup; my mystery men 1 the same. mattie looked at it and told me what they'd call it, and call it s. brittle they did.

Dang! Another money-making strategy down the drain! :cry:

btw, beautiful book, twistty.

Thanks straw man...

Adam,

Judging from the conversation in the Suspense 3 thread, I think the FMV of your Headline 8 has doubled since last week! :D

hm Maybe I should go read it...