• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday!

48 posts in this topic

As it's Friday I'll shout out to the World ! I hate slabbing!" Another comic bites the dust as soon as It's done, I feel that it is like those frozen heads, only the VIPs will be brought back so anything that's below 9.0 will be trashed in the future in the comic World or it could go the other way and raw books will be the poor relation.

No wonder, it's Friday! Why wouldn't I expect to see a sales thread with non CGC graded books with the detailed description of nothing more than "Looking for around $120 shipped" or something along those lines. Let's the madness continue!

or raw grading that makes typical Ebay look tight. even a 6 month selling moratorium after joining and 50 post minimum wouldn't have stopped that thread. doh!

A new contender has entered the ring!

and now called out to 'splain

Oh yes... It's Friday today and I had day off since morning. I was given that from the boss. Went to my LCS to pick up my latest new statue set of Star Wars. Enjoying the nice weather.

So, Bring it on! Let the Force Friday long weekend begin! :banana:

This would actually be a great thread to update people on threads that are heating up in various parts of the boards. :devil: Too bad that would also cause this thread to go poof. (I imagine that will happen anyway)

Seriously, it's threads like this that give comic collectors a bad name.

Can we just talk about the books and the characters?

So who's excited about the new X-Men movie and seeing Olivia Munn play Psylocke?

2406008-olivia-munn.jpg

Nuts mortified. I mean bods glorified. I mean mutts nullified. Nods modified! Wait, no, MODS NOTIFIED!

Dear goodness man, that's possible wrist slap material. And I don't mean that sexually. lol