• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Book Convention (CalComicCon) 2016

115 posts in this topic

The tenth California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) is pleased to announce that Ted Van Liew of Superworld from MA. and Ken Dyber from Cloud Nine Comics from OR. will be some of our special vintage dealers for the 2016 show.

For more info goto: CalComicCon

Nice I love Ted, he's good people. (thumbs u

The tenth California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) is pleased to announce that Ted Van Liew of Superworld from MA. and Ken Dyber from Cloud Nine Comics from OR. will be some of our special vintage dealers for the 2016 show.

For more info goto: CalComicCon

Nice I love Ted, he's good people. (thumbs u

Looks like I will need to save up for this show. Some heavy hitters in attendance to buy from :whee:

Is there going to be any specific place at the con we could meet up? I live in Woodland Hills and would love to head down.

Can't wait to meet you.I'll be the guy with the silver briefcase. :headbang:

Cool, I was thinking, even if its a small show, I could be standing beside some of you guys and never know it. Looks like its about an hour and a half drive for me.

The 10th CalComicCon will be held on Sunday, the 31th of January 2016.

Tickets are available at: CalComicCon online special. Raffle items can be seen at: Raffle Items

Special online ticket offer includes a three raffle tickets and a special advance purchase only raffle,

it will end at 3pm on Thursday the 21th of January!

I will also be at the San Diego Comic Fest: February 12th -14th at the

Town and Country Resort and Convention Center, San Diego, CA and the

Wizard World Comic Con Portland: February 19th – 21st at the Oregon

Convention Center, Portland, OR. and the Pasadena Comic and Toy Show:

February 28th at the Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA. Maybe If you

are going to attend any of these shows and see something of interest in

the new catalog let me know and I will try to make sure it is at the show you attend.

Terry O'Neill -Terry's Comics

I am going from this hm to (thumbs u

Looks like I will be attending my first California show.

I can't wait to meet you Joey. :applause:

+1 Will be nice to put a face with all the email and phone conversations :headbang:

I am ready. Last show was NY in October, having withdrawals. Time to meet and make some new friends.