• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1983 Anti-Communist Grenada Comic Book

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about this book currently for sale on e-bay (Item #6513946595)?

E-bay Auction Link

It is not listed in Overstreet and this is only the second time I have ever seen a copy.

Yeah, its a worthless book that somebody who buys cool Golden Age stuff like yourself would have no interest in. Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along.

Does anyone know anything about this book currently for sale on e-bay (Item #6513946595)?

E-bay Auction Link

It is not listed in Overstreet and this is only the second time I have ever seen a copy.

I don't know about this comic, but the seller 'comicstew' buys up tons of promo/educational comics listed on ebay and turns around and flips them a month later for multiples of what he just paid for them.

I don't know about this comic, but the seller 'comicstew' buys up tons of promo/educational comics listed on ebay and turns around and flips them a month later for multiples of what he just paid for them.

893applaud-thumb.gif Good for him!

I know I have at least one copy in my own collection. I bought it when it came out in 1983 or so after seeing an advertisement in some magazine. I think I might have more than one copy. If I do, I'll gladly sell them.

Well, for the first time in this book's history it has been listed in the Guide in the promotional section. In fact, I believe the copy used in the cover section in the rear of the book is my copy that I lent to Gemstone.

This book routinely sells on e-bay for between $40 - $75 and at one point was selling at $225!! I know of at least two copies that sold at this price, one of which was on e-bay and the other I sold.

Yet the Guide lists the book as now only being worth $3???????? confused-smiley-013.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

I bought the book in or around 1983-84 from some obscure ad and even then it was originally offered at $5.

I am at a loss to understand this one. screwy.gif

Well, for the first time in this book's history it has been listed in the Guide in the promotional section. In fact, I believe the copy used in the cover section in the rear of the book is my copy that I lent to Gemstone.

This book routinely sells on e-bay for between $40 - $75 and at one point was selling at $225!! I know of at least two copies that sold at this price, one of which was on e-bay and the other I sold.

Yet the Guide lists the book as now only being worth $3???????? confused-smiley-013.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

I bought the book in or around 1983-84 from some obscure ad and even then it was originally offered at $5.

I am at a loss to understand this one. screwy.gif

paging Ian Levine...paging Mr. Ian Levine...you are wanted at the Complaints Counter immediately

I briefly discussed this with the powers that be. Might have been a type with the value. More info to be posted when known.

Time to hunt for a copy in one of those @#$%^ comics shops where nothing is priced and the employees (or manager) don't have a clue what any book is "worth" until they look it up in OS.

Jack