• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Greatest SS Sales Thread of All Time

443 posts in this topic

Ok. This book was single signed by George Perez using his artist sig. I sent it off for Wolfman and Tanghal and the CAW was so used to getting all three on the Titans book that it got signed by Perez again, using his regular sig. Some people consider it to be a defect, so I wanted to mention it. I kind of had some affection for it, since it has both sig styles. $300 oh, yeah, 1st Deathstroke. SOLD

IMG_1962_zpseb020a90.jpg

Ok. This book was single signed by George Perez using his artist sig. I sent it off for Wolfman and Tanghal and the CAW was so used to getting all three on the Titans book that it got signed by Perez again, using his regular sig. Some people consider it to be a defect, so I wanted to mention it. I kind of had some affection for it, since it has both sig styles. $300 oh, yeah, 1st Deathstroke.

IMG_1962_zpseb020a90.jpg

:takeit: