• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Greatest SS Sales Thread of All Time

443 posts in this topic

Going to have some interesting and exciting stuff tonight, and a ton of action over the weekend. Will be getting some things together for the PM inquiries that I have gotten.

And since I have gotten 7 or 8 pms asking if I am going through chemo or whatever, I am fine. I just have too many books. Too many raws, too many slabs and too many SS. This is a very healthy paring down.

First :popcorn: on the rest of the goodies!

Second I hear ya on the whole paring down thing, thats why I did it a month or so ago...but I might be forced to add an SS or two if you present something I like! :cry:

One of the best of the triple signed copies. This was not pressed. neither was the copy that I gave JJ from the same box. God bless that dealer from Montreal that blew out Copper all over the Midwest. :cloud9: OFF THE MARKET

IMG_1930_zpsd0aafe27.jpg

First app of the Crow. The unique thing about this SS copy is that O'Barr signed the front cover. He doesn't usually do that. I had him sign after Vigil, and he was not in a good mood. So this is different from most of the copies where he signs his own artwork on the back. $225 SOLD

IMG_1935_zps3cf9b01d.jpg

First app of the Crow. The unique thing about this SS copy is that O'Barr signed the front cover. He doesn't usually do that. I had him sign after Vigil, and he was not in a good mood. So this is different from most of the copies where he signs his own artwork on the back. $225

IMG_1935_zps3cf9b01d.jpg

:takeit: