• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What else do you collect

127 posts in this topic

check past threads, this is a great topic but it has been done many many times

Here's one.

Its kind of limited. I know a woman who collects sock monkeys, Board members that collect fountain pens, slot cars and most recently concert posters. I want to know about Worlds Fair collelctions, Peanuts collections, Beatles collections, etc. Who has a Butcher cover. Who has a Rookwood collection. Who's got Stickley under their butt.

Okay! I have a complete collection of Beatles and Elvis albums,with 45's and picture sleeves.

I also have many autographs of people I admire,such as Elvis,Al Pacino,Marlon Brando,Vivian Leigh etc.

I have a 1929 Oakland three window business coupe, that's taking forever to restore. Cause I spend too much on comics.

I have a ton of toys,still M.I.B. ( of course) lol

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone "complete Beatles" record collection????:ohnoez:

Beatles :cloud9:

....I can't remember who ..... but I picked up a really cool set of Beatles Gum packs for Judy a while back from a boardie..... they're shaped like small record albums and are replicas of the actual Beatles albums..... they're incredibly cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I collect shrunken heads, ravens' claws, and souls on message boards via intricate, complex, lengthy dissertations.

I knew it, deep down I knew this was true. lol

Vintage and Modern Star Wars Action Figures/Vehicles. Vintage/Modern Belt Buckles. I use to collect wick/flint vintage lighters, but haven't pick anything up in awhile as I have quit smoking over 2 years ago. Second best decision of my life. :)

My current secondary interests are:

Watches, signed/1st edition books, ancient coins, scotch and wine.

What kind of watches do you collect?

I don't consider myself to be a collector of anything but original comic book and illustration artwork, but I have managed to accumulate a decent-sized collection of watches nonetheless. hm

I collect shrunken heads, ravens' claws, and souls on message boards via intricate, complex, lengthy dissertations.

I knew it, deep down I knew this was true. lol

Vintage and Modern Star Wars Action Figures/Vehicles. Vintage/Modern Belt Buckles. I use to collect wick/flint vintage lighters, but haven't pick anything up in awhile as I have quit smoking over 2 years ago. Second best decision of my life. :)

Go on, I'll bite.

What was the first ?

My current secondary interests are:

Watches, signed/1st edition books, ancient coins, scotch and wine.

What kind of watches do you collect?

I don't consider myself to be a collector of anything but original comic book and illustration artwork, but I have managed to accumulate a decent-sized collection of watches nonetheless. hm

I focus on tool/sport watches. I've got a Rolex Explorer I, an Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch, a Panerai Radiomir Black Seal and then a few random things I've picked up over the years (including a Swatch Sistem51 :sumo: )

Beyond those I'm looking at a few others I'd like to have- A Pepsi GMT Master from my birth year, a Tudor Ranger (not heritage,) a Panerai Luminor (I'm not sure which specific model) and, one of these days, a Nautilus.

It's a slow hobby compared to comics but enjoyable in its own way.