• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What else do you collect

127 posts in this topic

check past threads, this is a great topic but it has been done many many times

Here's one.

Its kind of limited. I know a woman who collects sock monkeys, Board members that collect fountain pens, slot cars and most recently concert posters. I want to know about Worlds Fair collelctions, Peanuts collections, Beatles collections, etc. Who has a Butcher cover. Who has a Rookwood collection. Who's got Stickley under their butt.

Okay! I have a complete collection of Beatles and Elvis albums,with 45's and picture sleeves.

I also have many autographs of people I admire,such as Elvis,Al Pacino,Marlon Brando,Vivian Leigh etc.

I have a 1929 Oakland three window business coupe, that's taking forever to restore. Cause I spend too much on comics.

I have a ton of toys,still M.I.B. ( of course) lol

Here's one.

Its kind of limited. I know a woman who collects sock monkeys, Board members that collect fountain pens, slot cars and most recently concert posters. I want to know about Worlds Fair collelctions, Peanuts collections, Beatles collections, etc. Who has a Butcher cover. Who has a Rookwood collection. Who's got Stickley under their butt.

Okay! I have a complete collection of Beatles and Elvis albums,with 45's and picture sleeves.

I also have many autographs of people I admire,such as Elvis,Al Pacino,Marlon Brando,Vivian Leigh etc.

I have a 1929 Oakland three window business coupe, that's taking forever to restore. Cause I spend too much on comics.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone "complete Beatles" record collection????:ohnoez:

Here's one.

Yes funny the hardest one to find was John Lennon's Two Virgins album- No music just a bunch of noises.

Here's one.

Yes funny the hardest one to find was John Lennon's Two Virgins album- No music just a bunch of noises.

So let me say just so I can update my first post. what do you collect. You have a complete collection of,dosent that mean you are done collecting then?

My oldest son and now my youngest son was/is into Thomas the train and I loved getting the wooden trains so we and by extension I have. They just look cool and are built well so we have over a hundred. Another thing my oldest son and I like disney infinity and have 1 marvel character left to get and will be gearing up for star wars series come christmas