• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing...BLINDBOX COMICS!

143 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

To answer Larry's question: The KS campaign was much more about marketing exposure, and building up awareness / a customer base / etc than it was about money. The money certainly helps us get the ball rolling, but the business was launching regardless of whether or not we received funding - so, in that sense we intentionally set the bar low in the hopes of getting funded quickly so we could then move on to stretch goals (which will hopefully be announced tomorrow).

Hope that makes sense.

I don't really get this, and for the reason a considerable part of the hobby that brings me enjoyment is ploughing through previews, talking to LCS, reading forums, seeing what's coming out, is it something I would like to read, collect, chase.

To have a small smattering (randomish?) of comics selected for me and delivered seems subtract from part of what i enjoy and then would also need to make sure i didn't double buy an issue that was to come in this service?

HOWEVER, I must not be in the majority because your campaign and feedback is considerable.

In conclusion I wish you congratulations and all the best and every success because demand is obviously there!

I don't really get this, and for the reason a considerable part of the hobby that brings me enjoyment is ploughing through previews, talking to LCS, reading forums, seeing what's coming out, is it something I would like to read, collect, chase.

To have a small smattering (randomish?) of comics selected for me and delivered seems subtract from part of what i enjoy and then would also need to make sure i didn't double buy an issue that was to come in this service?

HOWEVER, I must not be in the majority because your campaign and feedback is considerable.

In conclusion I wish you congratulations and all the best and every success because demand is obviously there!

Some of us have been known to double buy. Don't spread it around.....

valen1_zpscef42235.jpg

First stretch goal has been achieved! Also - thought I would just post a few more upcoming variant covers for you:

First up, two of the three AF covers for TMNT 52:

6DSsroN.jpg

hIiyUXb.jpg

And then, the first in a series of GI Joe "trading card" covers we will be doing:

XAIZGXr.jpg

More to come - this is just the beginning!

First stretch goal has been achieved! Also - thought I would just post a few more upcoming variant covers for you:

First up, two of the three AF covers for TMNT 52:

6DSsroN.jpg

hIiyUXb.jpg

And then, the first in a series of GI Joe "trading card" covers we will be doing:

XAIZGXr.jpg

More to come - this is just the beginning!

yeah, yeah...all us backers know this. What I want to know, what is the "mysterious" 3rd TMNT AF cover, limited to 100......?