• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

That TOS 41 looks awfully sharp for a 4.0. I almost picked it up right before I made my earlier purchase. I'm a little surprised it's still available. hm

I spanked the grade a little because of that bit of paper loss next to Dr. Strange's word bubble. Full disclosure, I bought it from Greg as a 4.5, and I was just fine with that. Feel free to call it a 5.0 if it makes you feel better. :D Whatever you want to call it, requested donation is still $140/$150 USA/Canada :headbang:

And, I posted a scan of the "freebie" IM #34 that will come along for the ride...it's worth reading. (thumbs u

:takeit:

Yes!

^^

(worship)

Thats all folks. I'm going home.

Bravo for all your sterling work. :applause:

For sure! :applause:

Kudos to you Junkdrawer! Great job! I'm going to throw these books into the mix..

Amazing Spider-Man Variants 568 NM 570 NM 571 NM- $20 shipped

4mXylebl.jpgfTgvJ6Xl.jpgdJ28SkMl.jpg

^^

That TOS 41 looks awfully sharp for a 4.0. I almost picked it up right before I made my earlier purchase. I'm a little surprised it's still available. hm

I spanked the grade a little because of that bit of paper loss next to Dr. Strange's word bubble. Full disclosure, I bought it from Greg as a 4.5, and I was just fine with that. Feel free to call it a 5.0 if it makes you feel better. :D Whatever you want to call it, requested donation is still $140/$150 USA/Canada :headbang:

And, I posted a scan of the "freebie" IM #34 that will come along for the ride...it's worth reading. (thumbs u

Have you bought already? You met my first condition of spending over $100, so are you a first time buyer in the thread? If so, you claim my Archer and Armstrong package or pass it someone else.

I appreciate the gesture but I bought another book earlier. Thank you though, Sir! (thumbs u

Greg was 42...here's an issue #42...

$35 to Dorothy gets it shipped to you in the USA; $45 to Dorothy gets it shipped to you in Canada

Real Life Comics #42, FN- 5.5

couple small edge stains back cover; diag. creasing ULBC; bit of rust on top staple with slight touch of migration at centerfold; tiny stain leading edge FC

Schomburg cover

reallife42_f.jpg

reallife42_r.jpg

^^

Wow, you spotted this even though I left it off the "catch up" posts by mistake, thank you.

^^