• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

All proceeds to Greg. I will ship it to you in the US my expense. To Canada, I will ship it for $10.

Archer and Armstrong NM set 1-26, but no #12.

$50 to Greg

#0 - 9.4+

#1 - 9.4

The rest are strong NM range, most being NM or better, a couple that I'd call NM-.

e9GUGB7l.jpgNka3Nscl.jpg

NkjDWn4l.jpgdUCCwXUl.jpg

lcCwktZl.jpg

ld5vjd4l.jpg

t2LNNMOl.jpg

4vK3GOsl.jpg

rWUn2U3l.jpg

ltB64y5l.jpg

FFBj8pPl.jpg

nhdbLenl.jpg

The next new buyer to spend $100 or more gets this shipped to them at my cost in the US and at your cost abroad, less $10 USD.

Hows it work? $6k and books keep being added until someone pulls the trigger?

Ding ding!

Most valuable item was added first

I have been on the thread all day as many others have and am starting to burn out so here is a thought. Since this is all going to the family, why not list all of the books you want to be included and run it auction style with a starting bid of say $3000 or so. That way, we all know what we are buying and the family is guaranteed to get a big chunk of money. You can even preview it tonight and run the auction tomorrow since it is late on the East Coast. I would hate to see no one spend the $6k and it be all or nothing. It is possible that with the right books, you might even bring more than the $6k number. Just a thought.

Thank you for the thought...but I'm going to do it the way I posted. So go take a nap and come back because I just added on three more books.

That TOS 41 looks awfully sharp for a 4.0. I almost picked it up right before I made my earlier purchase. I'm a little surprised it's still available. hm

I spanked the grade a little because of that bit of paper loss next to Dr. Strange's word bubble. Full disclosure, I bought it from Greg as a 4.5, and I was just fine with that. Feel free to call it a 5.0 if it makes you feel better. :D Whatever you want to call it, requested donation is still $140/$150 USA/Canada :headbang:

And, I posted a scan of the "freebie" IM #34 that will come along for the ride...it's worth reading. (thumbs u

:takeit:

That TOS 41 looks awfully sharp for a 4.0. I almost picked it up right before I made my earlier purchase. I'm a little surprised it's still available. hm

I spanked the grade a little because of that bit of paper loss next to Dr. Strange's word bubble. Full disclosure, I bought it from Greg as a 4.5, and I was just fine with that. Feel free to call it a 5.0 if it makes you feel better. :D Whatever you want to call it, requested donation is still $140/$150 USA/Canada :headbang:

And, I posted a scan of the "freebie" IM #34 that will come along for the ride...it's worth reading. (thumbs u

:takeit:

Have you bought already? You met my first condition of spending over $100, so are you a first time buyer in the thread? If so, you claim my Archer and Armstrong package or pass it someone else.