• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY GRAIL REVEALED ;) CLOSED...

50 posts in this topic

Yep...sprung for a BIG book...so many of these great, lessor books need to go... :cry: not giving away...but I think fairly priced and better issues by and large.

MARVEL%201_zpstoio3l7h.jpg

:whee:

...Postage FREE USA !!! ..returns? Sure within reasonable time..but I do not see why. (Never had one yet ;) Paypal preferred...time payments probable.

List first...images to follow. I am not posting Back covers unless a reason to.

Of course anyone who needs to see one specifically, I will accommodate.

Over the weekend just accepting :takeit: although I will review PM on Monday and will get back to you in the order I receive. Combined shipment OK..and small add on fee depending how many issues and where.

BOYS COMMANDOS #14 8.5 OWP 2ND HIGHEST GRADED $210

REALLY nice BOLD COLORS!

MYSTERY COMICS #2...7.0 CM/OW I love this cover...so not looking to let go easily...you have to want it as bad as I do $1000

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE #2 5.0 OW/WP GREAT COVER! Looks much nicer than the 5.0 grade..(I will send a sharper image later...as this one did not come out as nice as the others) $850 SOLD AS PER PM! Thanks.

IMG_7300_zpsmv3grqlw.jpg

ACTION COMICS #91 6.0 CM/OWP I think one of the better Sup war covers and why I bought it in the first place..looks higher grade than it is too. $350

ALL-FLASH #14 5.0 CM/OWP I think one of the better Flash covers. $210 SOLD

DEADWOOD LIBRARY VOL. 3 # 32 6.5 LT TAN/OWP DATED 1899.

Really a NICKEL WEEKLY but precursor of the Comic Book...certainly in format. Everyone should have one in their collection! A steal at $60 SOLD!

ADVENTURE #101 4.0 OW/WP Really pretty book for the grade. Must have been a bad day for the grader ;) $225

FLASH #53 5.5 CM/OWP Interesting Hawkman cover! $250

MARVEL MYSTERY #53 5.5 CM/OWP WOW! SUPER BOLD COLORS! $1000

SHIELD WIZARD #4 3.3 CM/OWP (tape interior cover) One of the better SW covers! $250 SOLD!

STAR SPANGLED #104 8.5 WHITE PAGES! 2ND HIGHEST GRADED! I see no reason this did not come back higher and it was never pressed...it just may ;) $300

SUPER-DOOPER #7 8.5 Lt tAN/OWP seems to be the HIGHEST GRADE silly as it is...$200

JUNGLE COMICS #89 9.4 CM/OWP [LOST VALLEY COLLECTION - comes with certificate. ] HIGHEST GRADE!!! (tie) the other highest is from Mile High and that sold for DOUBLE THE PRICE!!! $800.

JOURNAL OF FRANKENSTEIN #1 (1959 MAGAZINE, ONLY ISSUE - till much later) 7.0 WHITE PAGES. HAS great content...but of course owner will never see it encapsulated ;) $100

ADVENTURE COMICS #180 6.0 CM/OWP (2ND HIGHEST GRADED) Now this is a surprise...2nd HG only 6.0! Shows how tough to find in nice grade $225

ADVENTURE COMICS #169 4.5 CM/OWP Just a nice fairly early Superboy! $155

FLASH #63 4.5 OW/WP Looks much nicer...and one of the better cover ( I think) $250

HIT COMICS #5 5.0 OW/WP MOD/EXT RESTORATION A-4 hope you can read label..I like the de-acidified part. Of course this is a major key! And looks far better than grade assigned. $1100

NAMORA #3 7.0 OWP MODERATE RESTORATION (A)..read label. Still 3rd Highest graded issue. $500

SUPERMAN #22 4.5 OW/WP..I tried to figure out why so low a grade as this book looks like 7.0..then I noticed it appears to have a rusted staple at bottom..could not tell at top and even bottom is hard to see, so most damage must be inside. That said it is a beauty from the outside and still has great page quality. $450

SUPERMAN #54 6.0 OWP (Small pc tape interior cover) Nice! $400

FAMOUS FUNNIES NN 1933 THE 2nd comic book! 9.0 CM/OWP AND 2ND HIGHEST GRADE (only one higher 9.2 - and again, I see no reason why this is not as high grade...or even higher - no idea if pressed and looks super white from the outside. I think underrated and super important comic book. $6000.

IMG_7291_zpskkyxhnbf.jpg

IMG_7292_zpsfmzlye81.jpg

TRACY MONTHLY #7 OW/WP FILE COPY!~ HIGHEST GRADED COPY!

STUNNING COPY!!! $350

IMG_7298_zpsrmifaqsh.jpg

IMG_7299_zpssvk3snro.jpg

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE #1 8.0 CM/OWP HIGHEST GRADED COPY! ANOTHER STUNNER! $850

IMG_7293_zpss27cr96t.jpg

Pictures to follow..all but last three..which I will post tomorrow...

Thanks for looking...hope something here for one and all!

best

Joe