• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY GRAIL REVEALED ;) CLOSED...

50 posts in this topic

HOLY GRAIL REVEALED...thread closes tonight...

where?

what's the grail?

he already said it earlier in the thread:

THANKS..I love it to but trading it in for THE FIRST HUMAN TORCH ISSUE!! :whee:

amazing, the original grail :)

very helpful :thumbsup:

FTFY.

And as for the grail, pretty awesome. As I said before, the original Holy Grail of comic collecting. As a Marvel collector, all I can do is (worship)

Amazing accomplishment

Thanks everyone!

It is not as spectacular as it sounds...but for me it is! The book was graded by CGC a .5 because it is missing, but has a facsimile, back cover! Pages are OW/W....front cover has restoration but not bad...colors are knock out as you can see! I am happy to own it..and may take it out! What do I have to loose ;)

I do not agree with CGC's grading...as .5 tells the buyer nothing really about the "look" of the book...

I guess this should really be on the discussion page...perhaps someone else wants to post it there. For me I am just happy to own such an important book with out having to remortgage my house!!! ;)

My opinion is biased because I crack everything out. (and have no plans to resell)

But I would for sure crack that one out and put in a mylar so I didn't have to see that .5 staring me in the face above such a much nicer looking book than the grade suggests.

You could always get it regarded later right?

It can't go down in grade can it?

THANKS EVERYONE....HAPPY TO HAVE!!! At one time this was the most expensive book of all....now passed by a few others...but to me, given it was the beginning of the franchise, I think it is a MUST for my collection... Thanks to all who commented, bought and contributed...and tuned in ;)

That goes for sure. But please do not call it a "franchise"… :ohnoez: