• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

14 posts in this topic

I am offering 7 books .

They were bought bagged and boarded and never read.

Shipping is $8.13 a book add$2.00 per book.

Canadians pay exact shipping rate because shipping is expensive in this country.

Rules

rules pricing in US dollars

No pl's or hos. or anyone on my bad list.

payment options are cash,check, pay pal I am adding the fees 2.9% plus.30 cents.

Book will be shipped once payment is cleared.

Payment expected within 24 hours of purchase unless alternative option was discussed with me via PM.

first :takeit: wins either in the thread or by PM time stamp trumps all

Feel free to PM me an offer, the worst I can say is no

Returns accepted if item is not as described.

I will pay shipping if it is my fault.

Buyer pays shipping if they have sour grapes about the purchase.

The books are

ASM #252 Canadian News stand Variant nm asking$90photo IMG_7654_zpsnfl2ktr5.jpg

photo IMG_7655_zpso0sxjwhd.jpg

ASM#298 nm asking$sold

photo IMG_7661_zpszfh2skgz.jpg

photo IMG_7662_zpszh0cq8jv.jpg

Marvel Team Up #141 Canadian News stand Variant nm-asking$60

photo IMG_7658_zpsnzftcq7y.jpg

photo IMG_7659_zpsmbid95ua.jpg

Thor#337 nm- asking$50

photo IMG_7656_zpsdoguczv6.jpg

photo IMG_7655_zpso0sxjwhd.jpg

X Force#2 3 copies 2 direct and one newsstand nm- one direct copy nm- and one direct copy nm condition asking$30 for the 3 copies

photo IMG_7649_zpsyuqlf3xw.jpg

href='http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Cheta41/media/IMG_7650_zpsgtgeafla.jpg.html' target="_blank">photo IMG_7650_zpsgtgeafla.jpg

photo IMG_7651_zpspvvmzq9l.jpg

photo IMG_7652_zpstcuwxphr.jpg

Could be wrong but I believe the ASM Canadian variant has a $1.00 price tag

:gossip:

Please read below :baiting:

Just to add, I went to another shop recently and found they had more of the .75¢ Marvels than any other store. As you would have guessed Marvels are more "common" than the rest but they are still hard to find. I didn't get a chance to check out the DC bins to much. True to what Doug Sulipa said the grades were very fine and below with near mint very difficult to find. I have seen Canadian Price Variants of key books, raw and 3rd party graded selling for a premium on various auction websites. The values for non key books seems to be about $7-10 raw, with key books adding a 25-50% premium. I'm sure this will increase when they become more common in collecting circles. I don't think they will be as valuable as a .35¢ Star Wars #1 but Amazing Spider-Man #238 or #300 have potential. If you can find them in high grade, 9.4 at the very least, they should be a solid investment for the Copper Age. If you collect just for the fun then you'll have a wild journey ahead of you trying to put together a set or just finding the 2 books. I think variant collectors are in it not just for the comic books themselves but the chase of trying to find copies of books most people do not collect or know that there variants.

:news:25 % off all books :news:
:whee: