• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2015: Warning (EDIT): Some Wall Books

254 posts in this topic

Ready for this... so I am shopping with Artist's Choice. I say that the box of books are a little too far on the lip of the table and they might want to move it. They smile and say no no no.

Next guy comes and knocks the entire crate of art on it's top end damaging a bunch of stuff with some of it sliding on the floor into the crowd.

The guy in blue knocked it over. Supposedly he didn't even say 'sorry' and he didn't pick anything up.

008D0C9A-3508-41F3-96E3-F0562F5D2B08.jpg

Nothing says 'Merry Christmas' like celebrating the radioactive poisoning and death of your best friend and commanding officer.

C1983D0F-C5A3-4227-AD5B-BCA744DA77DA.jpg

We went to Brother Jimmy's one night. My coworker and honestly one of my best friends said "F" it and mic dropped her resignation this week. Sad to see her go.

3C894238-C8C2-45B9-AF82-7FE1D79B2F9D.jpg