• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2015: Warning (EDIT): Some Wall Books

254 posts in this topic

Might be a dumb question but how were they able to get the signature page showing on the back of the slab?

It is a photo of the page that was slipped into the bag with the slab.

What happened was that Roy had written Bring your Lego head when I mentioned I would be at NYCC for all four days:

This was in reference to something back in March when a few of us were at Metropolis' opening of their new location / art event. He had taken pics and I requested that he block out my face. So he did at first with a smiley face and then a Lego head was added.

So, I searched online and and found a Lego guy costume. While he was at Metropolis' booth, I walked up next to him until he noticed some strange dude next to him. He was a little taken aback and admitted he thought about hitting me until I took the mask off and said, you told me to bring my Lego head.

F3DD94E4-56A2-4A16-8F90-8C8B25235ED0.jpg