• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2015: Warning (EDIT): Some Wall Books

254 posts in this topic

Fun story... I took a picture of a group of people trying to take a group selfie. Then I ran up behind and jumped in the photo. After I jumped in, A LOT of people jumped in. Warning... there are a lot of photos of me out there in regards to Comic Con. Many of them include me photobombing / jumping in. Jay was a good sport about this.

BE7E6D62-76E9-41B5-8693-EBF385450601.jpg

Joe Rubinstein has the patience of a saint. I would have probably not been able to control myself in an interview like this.

4E03C139-B940-4B12-83C7-007431496B4E.jpg

End of Saturday... I am going to take a short break and see why my envelope thingy is flashing. Sunday features a lot more cosplay and wall books and my purchases.... Stay tuned.

This is the new 7 Train Station on 34th.

7484BD8D-B658-4E98-8EC0-F6BDE2A6B5D2.jpg

Phish SUX!!! :banana:

lol - I have my tickets for 12/31, 1/1 and 1/2 - cannot wait.

Unlike I have to wait at the foot of the escalator even though I have a Pro Badge - What the ?

I heard they once did a Halloween? Show, where they played the Beatles White Album, in order, note for note. If that's true, that is so cool.

Yes, and I have it. If you want a copy send me an email address that you want it sent to and I will try and upload it this weekend to 'wetransfer' and it will alert you when it is sent and you can download it from a private link there.

08212B63-0AD0-49F3-B1B8-B81B9D30B0DC.jpg

That's an interesting cross. I wonder how many people got it...?

I have YET to post what was possibly the BEST cosplay costume I have ever seen. It was pure genius and only half the people in attendance "got it"

08212B63-0AD0-49F3-B1B8-B81B9D30B0DC.jpg

That's an interesting cross. I wonder how many people got it...?

I have YET to post what was possibly the BEST cosplay costume I have ever seen. It was pure genius and only half the people in attendance "got it"

I'm sure I know which one this is lol

I'm sure I know which one this is lol

Oh no, it was not the Mike Carbo cosplay we saw. I saw this today.

And now... back to the show.

Here we go Sunday... also known as my running around and snapping pics of everyone and anything that I had not seen yet. Also, shopping day.

First, I step off the train and this is what greets me. If any of you missed NYC in the 80's and 90's, the city has decided to play 'throwback' for the tourists for the next few years. Come on in and step back in time.

EB4BAA26-D096-4967-9970-BC993625D2B0.jpg

Now, Jay was correct in that Neal Adams was not advertised at the show. Lo and behold I texted him this morning that Neal himself was walking up to the con with me.

He was surprised I took his pic. After I took his pic I asked him not to "charge me for it. - my friend said you weren't at the show - this is proof you are."

He said that he never misses the 'big show'

I also "think" I saw Amy Schumer in a mardis gras mask but that cannot be confirmed.

794910C4-AA68-4D0A-A3D4-0103EC8AFF3C.jpg

While waiting to go to the floor I heard, "Scuse me" and he walked past... this guy was huge... then I realized it was the Sarge!

Maggots ! All of you !

2EC3566C-9FDB-4831-9F5C-30D86936F255.jpg