• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

Best place to buy crime comics?

eBay has a decent selection but la king in the bigger keys and more obscure titles

Crime comics have always been the poor step child to their pre-code horror brothers. I have always loved them and have a pretty large collection of them.Other than a few of them with great contents or classic covers, they are fairly reasonable price wise. Ebay or dealer's websites like Bedrock's, Jim Payette and others are good sources. The real good ones in nice shape you will have to battle it out in an auction for though.

Best place to buy crime comics?

eBay has a decent selection but la king in the bigger keys and more obscure titles

Crime comics have always been the poor step child to their pre-code horror brothers. I have always loved them and have a pretty large collection of them.Other than a few of them with great contents or classic covers, they are fairly reasonable price wise. Ebay or dealer's websites like Bedrock's, Jim Payette and others are good sources. The real good ones in nice shape you will have to battle it out in an auction for though.

I got the war against crime 1 for a good price

I've noticed as you said on certain covers people bid you up. I think crime comics are starting to heat up. There's a lot of sweet covers

Fight against crime after issue 6 mixed crime & horror. Those are the books I'm trying to get in higher grade

Fight Against Crime is a very good choice as is Crime Mysteries and Lawbreakers Suspense Stories. You are really going to have to be lucky and pony up for those in high grade though. I take 'em any way I can get them, then upgrade as the opportunity presents itself.

comfightagainstcrime19_zpssqikzg1y.jpg

comfightagainstcrime8_zpsgq5sxhy6.jpg

comfightagainstcrime20_zpsflcdzohd.jpg

comlawbreakersuspense15_zpsfntjiss7.jpg

comlawbreakersuspense11_zpszika2gst.jpg

comcrimemysteries8_zpsgzka3yak.jpg

comcrimemysteries4_zps00sxfjny.jpg

Fight Against Crime is a very good choice as is Crime Mysteries and Lawbreakers Suspense Stories. You are really going to have to be lucky and pony up for those in high grade though. I take 'em any way I can get them, then upgrade as the opportunity presents itself.

comfightagainstcrime19_zpssqikzg1y.jpg

comfightagainstcrime8_zpsgq5sxhy6.jpg

comfightagainstcrime20_zpsflcdzohd.jpg

comlawbreakersuspense15_zpsfntjiss7.jpg

comlawbreakersuspense11_zpszika2gst.jpg

comcrimemysteries8_zpsgzka3yak.jpg

comcrimemysteries4_zps00sxfjny.jpg

that fight against crime 20 and lawbreakers suspenstories are money

Trying to get a few of the others before I go after them