• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

Just got these in today, surprisingly difficult to find in nice shape, I enjoy the title so much they went right on display.

ef18c3f6-55e8-4b1a-bc95-9f72abb87778_zpsjucltuqr.jpg

Nice books Steve. Almost every one has a cool cover. The insides other than maybe one strip, not quite so much. They are also very affordable.

Just got these in today, surprisingly difficult to find in nice shape, I enjoy the title so much they went right on display.

ef18c3f6-55e8-4b1a-bc95-9f72abb87778_zpsjucltuqr.jpg

Nice books Steve. Almost every one has a cool cover. The insides other than maybe one strip, not quite so much. They are also very affordable.

True - I've noticed the prices creeping up lately (I paid well above Guide for these), especially the bloody covers.

Posted this Sunday in the Pre Code Thread, but it belongs here too. Iv'e always been of the mind the way to tell a gruesome Crime cover from a gruesome Horror cover is if the act is being committed with a gun (crime) or blade (horror). But with the skulls, mask, and blood depicted on this one it could fit either genre. Love the covers (and some choice stories) in this run!

Crime%20Mysteries%2014_zpsmsmylx8z.jpg

I'm seeing double. Great book! :applause:

:gossip: It's the morphine