• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garth Ennis's 'The Boys' the next Ennis series for TV!?
3 3

443 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2022 at 7:04 PM, kimik said:

Season 3 was amazing. I hope this means that we see SB again since he is a SBsicle for now.

Unfortunately, this what we have to look forward to with all of the other comic and SW streaming shows until Season 4 of The Boys.

Jurassic Park Dr Malcolm GIF - Jurassic Park Dr Malcolm Shade GIFs

How dare you play an early spoiler video for Andor and his home world Fest. That place was mountainous!

:shiftyeyes:

Edited by Bosco685

Initially, I tried to watch the first episode a couple years back and gave up after 15 minutes. Not sure why, I just wasn't feeling it.

About 3 days ago, I got a wild hair up my :censored: and decided to give it another shot and am hooked.

I want to be Billy Butcher when I grow up.

On 7/17/2022 at 11:06 AM, D84 said:

Initially, I tried to watch the first episode a couple years back and gave up after 15 minutes. Not sure why, I just wasn't feeling it.

About 3 days ago, I got a wild hair up my :censored: and decided to give it another shot and am hooked.

I want to be Billy Butcher when I grow up.

See? Sometimes you just have to let those hairs grow.

:insane:

On 8/16/2022 at 8:25 AM, drotto said:

How the hell do you ask the set builders to make this.  What about the design drawings?

The producer whips it out and says, "Make this - but so huge a person could walk into it and play inside with rubbery material. Okay - see you later. Another like of coke is in the cards!"

On 8/16/2022 at 8:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

The producer whips it out and says, "Make this - but so huge a person could walk into it and play inside with rubbery material. Okay - see you later. Another like of coke is in the cards!"

Given the opening episode, is it odd to say that after all the buildup Herogasm came off tamer than I expected?

Although, please let Love Sausage be dead.

Edited by drotto

On 8/16/2022 at 8:56 AM, drotto said:

Given the opening episode, is it odd to say that after all the buildup Herogasm came off tamer than I expected?

I was wondering how rough it would get. I have a feeling they had to pull back, and there may be scenes we didn't even get a peek at yet that could be streaming bundle resale bonus material.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:57 AM, Bosco685 said:

I was wondering how rough it would get. I have a feeling they had to pull back, and there may be scenes we didn't even get a peek at yet that could be streaming bundle resale bonus material.

I also still like the comic version much better or at least the concept of it where all the heroes are involved and the yearly team up space invasion is just a lie to hold a group sexual event.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:56 AM, drotto said:

Although, please let Love Sausage be dead.

I think we had to be eased into it. Probably wouldn’t have been able to run it in the first season. Also, the streaming environment has allowed creators to push the envelope. You pay for these platforms, you know what is there. It’s not like cable, where you don’t fully know what will be served up.

Also, the new platforms are pretty easy to lock down so kids can’t see what they aren’t supposed to. While Billy Butcher does offer up good advice when he tells Ryan not to be a C, I’d rather not have my son or daughter learning that lesson yet, while browsing for Pete the Cat. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 8/25/2022 at 3:17 PM, kimik said:

I did not read the comics past the first few issues. Who is he supposed to be playing?

Not sure if they have confirmed yet who he is playing.

he Boys season 4 is currently underway, as Eric Kripke and the official social media pages of the show have announced that the principal photography has begun. Since Morgan’s announcement came after the beginning of the shoot, it’s likely that he will not appear in the season early on, but that can certainly change.

After finishing up on AMC’s flagship series, The Walking Dead, Morgan jumped on another project that stems out from the series telling the story of Negan and Maggie as they (surprisingly) travel to New York. The details of Isle of the Dead are still largely unknown, but the series is well under production. Seems like Morgan will be busy for a little while.