• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

I thought this was a joke too at first, but he's for real.

Here's a video of him unboxing a JLA1 NG and TOS39 0.5 back from CGC... :)

At around 1:15 who is he saying "shut up" to? I sure hope that it isn't his mom. That's just plain rude!

his mom. :roflmao: I heard it to. He sounds really young.

giphy.gif

haha now that's funny :)

At around 1:15 who is he saying "shut up" to? I sure hope that it isn't his mom. That's just plain rude!

is it? I don't even remember but I'm not that young I'm 22

define: "that"

:gossip: 22 is fairly young my friend (especially for what you are or claim to be doing in the amounts you are discussing). Many of the people on here have kids older than you.

:shrug:

I define that as I'm 22 and that's not young maybe to you guys it is but to me it's not and I do realize that and I don't really mind because most of my friends are older than I am.

Ok I understand what you are saying even though I am sure some disagree because of their own personal experiences and are maybe a little frustrated because they keep giving you advice that you ignore yet keep coming back asking for more advice on situations that are a little hard to believe especially from someone with so little experience despite claiming to have made such large deals.

:foryou:

I'm going out on a limb here , but I'm gonna say your client (you) don't get very many books , especially the hottest books (af15) in the industry... My 2c

Gambit can I buy your AF 15 at half of FMV? Please?

:kidaround: of courses! Makes as much sense as theOP! (:

I know that you don't believe me but I had two deals that worked out that way never underestimate how low someone is willing to go if they're desperate to sell :)

That is one heck of a business motto. doh!:eyeroll:

is it? I don't even remember but I'm not that young I'm 22

define: "that"

:gossip: 22 is fairly young my friend (especially for what you are or claim to be doing in the amounts you are discussing). Many of the people on here have kids older than you.

:shrug:

I define that as I'm 22 and that's not young maybe to you guys it is but to me it's not and I do realize that and I don't really mind because most of my friends are older than I am.

Ok I understand what you are saying even though I am sure some disagree because of their own personal experiences and are maybe a little frustrated because they keep giving you advice that you ignore yet keep coming back asking for more advice on situations that are a little hard to believe especially from someone with so little experience despite claiming to have made such large deals.

:foryou:

I only had two big deals work out for me and a consignment that one guy sent to me. I ask for advice and I don't always do as I'm told because for example someone sell the collection at a loss. I'd rather hold on to some comics and sell them for a profit or giving up consignments and yes I have things to learn about that as well but I have a "take whatever comes to me" attitude I won't say no to a high end deal and if I don't know what to do I'll ask but one things for sure I need to ask people to send the comics to me it's much easier to sell them :)

I'm going out on a limb here , but I'm gonna say your client (you) don't get very many books , especially the hottest books (af15) in the industry... My 2c

Gambit can I buy your AF 15 at half of FMV? Please?

:kidaround: of courses! Makes as much sense as theOP! (:

I know that you don't believe me but I had two deals that worked out that way never underestimate how low someone is willing to go if they're desperate to sell :)

It's not a motto but a fact and reality why else would people sell their collections? because they know the can get cash quickly and easily even it's at a lower price it's better then nothing in that situation.

I think he stole that motto from Mile High Comics. :grin:

Okay, I'm in. I would like the following:

All American Comics 16 2.0-3.0 or restored 5.0-8.0 : paying half FMV

Brave and the Bold 28 8.5-9.0 : paying half FMV

Showcase 4 7.0-8.5 : paying half FMV

Incredible Hulk 1 6.0-8.0 : paying half FMV

Let me know when you have the comics and we can deal. PayPal please.

Thanks!

I think he stole that motto from Mile High Comics. :grin:

lol I don't steal anything and it's a fact nothing something you own hmmm.... ;)