• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

At least you are a good sport, most would take the "advice" a lot worse.

Thanks I'm pretty cool with what they say here and their advice is worth it's weight in gold :)

You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of comic selling ability. And you hung in there with the best comic book dealers in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from CGC university. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back.

I wouldn't say that I still have a long way to go

:D

dutton_rudy_clap.gif

At least you are a good sport, most would take the "advice" a lot worse.

Thanks I'm pretty cool with what they say here and their advice is worth it's weight in gold :)

You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of comic selling ability. And you hung in there with the best comic book dealers in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from CGC university. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back.

I wouldn't say that I still have a long way to go

:D

dutton_rudy_clap.gif

:roflmao:

This is so not going to end well.

4Kj59.jpg

I am going to add that to the FB page we created for you.

I can't see it though :sorry:

The most amusing part about your FB page is that we blocked you from "you".

I don't sell but don't dealers offer below market value? I mean maybe not 50% but I thought the op said thats where he starts and works from there...but I'm not going back to look :insane:

But really if I go to a comic shop or dealer table what would they try to offer me? 20,30 or 40% off the value. But guess it depends on the book and value.

I like walking dead comics at 50,60,70,80,90,100 and sometimes at 105,110 and 120%...... Sometimes I like to set the market value as well...

And grammar is overrated.

Wait a minute,I really don't care. Carry on....

If someone had the ability to buy key books at 50% of FMV why would they do that for other people and not just buy the books themselves and sell them?

If they didn't have the cash to buy the books themselves then it would make sense to in essence broker the deal and get some cash rather then having to pass it up.

If someone had the ability to buy key books at 50% of FMV why would they do that for other people and not just buy the books themselves and sell them?

If they didn't have the cash to buy the books themselves then it would make sense to in essence broker the deal and get some cash rather then having to pass it up.

Sure. But start small and build up a bank roll. And beg, borrow, steal to get a bigger deal done if one comes along.

anyone wanna sell me some early Tecs at 50%? I'll take 'em all. :banana:

Dibs on the 12 cent and 15 cent ASM's at 55% (Extra 5% because I am feeling generous)

if your serious pm me and I'll see what I can do.

With the huge number of people constantly scouring the world for a deal on AF15 I think its a long shot. I don't think anyone has ever posted where they picked one up for 1/2 FMV.

Maybe not exactly but I've been here a while and I saw deals on hulk #1 and AF15's that went for about 50-60% of fmv but those deals got scooped up quickly.

Are you talking about this site or a different one? I haven't seen any being offered at half off the fmv.

I've seen a 2.0 hulk on here for 6500 I believe and there were good deals and the AF15's can't remember what it was a the time but it was a good deal for sure. The af15 2.0 for 7k was a good deal as well :) this is off the top of my head but deals like this have happened here but like I said they get picked up quickly.

While they might have been a "good deal", that's hardly the 50% of FMV you're claiming. If you're claiming you can get close to getting books at 50% of FMV then I too might be interested in your services.

What is FMV to you on both of these books at 2.0?

What I think is FMV? 7-8k for the AF15 2.0 and for the hulk #1 2.0 5-6k which I know is lower than gpa but if I were asked what I'd paid for it that would be it.

So you find a book at 55percent of FMV. Why pass it along to your client instead of selling it here for 80 percent?

I PM'd you about the Tecs. It's been over 2 hours. Nothing. :taptaptap:

So you find a book at 55percent of FMV. Why pass it along to your client instead of selling it here for 80 percent?

I PM'd you about the Tecs. It's been over 2 hours. Nothing. :taptaptap:

:gossip: I'm working on it